Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any conversions going on the Hot Rod power tour ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 02:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill be taking my car to the Detriot (Milford Proving Grounds ) stop but not actually driving any part of the tour, still got bugs to fix but atleast shes drivable now Look for an 88 all white Notchback with fatties/Skinnies...Im sure there will only be like 100 in the lot at Milford
Old 05-30-2012, 07:37 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks John. Yeah, car is in Indy right now getting last minute stuff, new tranny clutch and then needs to be tuned for the blower. Talked to my guy and it's going to be close. I'm hoping to head out of Indy on the 2nd early and be there to register as a Long Hauler. If not, I'll just have to join up wherever the tour is when the car gets done. Guess it will be better then nothing. I'll definitely look you up as I know nobody going so will be meeting lots of people.

Originally Posted by john 67
Make sure you get there in time on the 2nd to register as a long hauler otherwise you will just be registered and not be able to attend the long hauler event at the end or get the benifits of the long haulers ( vendor items ) , if you care . Look for my chevelle- 67 conv. in black primer, white interior and have a cold one . JOHN
Old 05-30-2012, 10:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We are going to Det on Friday morn.

71 chevelle Red black stripe with black top. Have 1000 miles on the car since mothers day. It is running really good now with the EFI.

Tim
Old 05-31-2012, 02:08 AM
Staging Lane

Leaving from Chicago south side to Detroit Saturday morning in my 70 Monte. Not enough room for passengers in my LS1 Camaro.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:02 PM
TECH Resident

I found this for anyone interested it is the routes between vinues and times of departure.

http://image.hotrod.com/f/38388736/H...tions+5_23.pdf

I was wanting to join in on the last leg and parade in with the long haulers but I just can't get excited about the I-35 route from OK into Dallas. Guess I will just head to the the Venue and see everyone as they arrive.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rockytopper
I found this for anyone interested it is the routes between vinues and times of departure.

http://image.hotrod.com/f/38388736/H...tions+5_23.pdf

I was wanting to join in on the last leg and parade in with the long haulers but I just can't get excited about the I-35 route from OK into Dallas. Guess I will just head to the the Venue and see everyone as they arrive.
I am with you man i think that leg Blows so me and some friends are gone to fine are on way down to dallas.

Quick Reply: Any conversions going on the Hot Rod power tour ?