What a beautiful vette. Now it will be as fast as it looks
Old 06-03-2013, 11:31 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love me some side pipes
Old 06-07-2013, 08:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

[*]P0200 - Injector Control Circuit (Pending) (Old) (Current) (Immature) This could be caused by something wired incorrectly in the injector circuit or a bad injector. I would check the wiring and ohm out the injectors to see if they have the same resistance. Are they all pluged in?

[*]P0300 - Engine Misfire Detected (Pending) (Old) (Current) (Immature) This is likely caused by the injector issue, I would ignore this for now.

[*]P0412 - Secondary Air Injection (AIR) Solenoid Relay Control Circuit Bank 1 (Pending) (Old) (Current) (Immature) Change this to 3-no error reported if you are not using AIR pump.

[*]P0418 - Secondary Air Injection (AIR) Pump Relay Control Circuit Bank 1 (Pending) (Old) (Current) (Immature)Change this to 3-no error reported if you are not using AIR pump.

[*]P0443 - EVAP Purge Solenoid Valve 1 Control CKT (Pending) (Old) (Current) (Immature) 3-No error reported

[*]P0449 - Evaporative Emission (EVAP) Vent Solenoid Control Circuit (Pending) (Old) (Current) (Immature) 3-No error reported

[*]P0452 - Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor Circuit Low Voltage (Pending) (Old) (Current) (Immature)3-No error reported

[*]P0463 - Fuel Level Sensor Circuit High Voltage (Pending) (Old) (History) (Current) (Immature)3-No error reported

[*]P0645 - Air Conditioning (A/C) Clutch Relay Control Circuit (Pending) (Old) (History) (Current) (Immature)3-No error reported

Unchecking the SES enable only disables the light, it will still monitor and log faults unless you change it to 3-no error reported.
Old 07-29-2019, 03:34 AM
Staging Lane

Wow time reaaly does fly and I guess I've been kind of slopy on updating here. Things are still happening however and here is a brief recap and some pictures:
- Magnusson MP112 supercharger with supporting mods
- New fuel system, WALBRO 455 in new tank with AN8 the entire way to and back from fuel rails. Automotive FPR by the rail.
- New gauge for wideband o2, fuel pressure and ethanol content
- New clutch, Monster twin disc with lightweight flywheel
- New rear-end, 3,70 with new U-joints, big block caps and new bushings everywhere
- Retractable trailer-hitch with a boxed rear frame to allow for 2000 lbs trailer weight legally here in Sweden

The car just came out of the garage with the supercharger and I have a few minor leaks and some tuning to do but I'm hopefully doing some driving in the upcoming months!

Old 07-30-2019, 08:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 506 Likes on 330 Posts

Glad you updated this. Always nice to see how others fit their LS projects in C3s.
Old 07-30-2019, 08:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1,438 Likes on 908 Posts

I'm surprised this is all legal is Sweden...

Andrew
Old 08-18-2019, 02:59 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks for the comments, really appreciate it!

Originally Posted by Project GatTagO
I'm surprised this is all legal is Sweden...

Andrew
A lot can be done legally if you know your way around the paperwork and work on old cars with strong factory engines helps a lot.

Have been out driving a bit and starting to think that my belt tension might actually be too good with my home built HD tensioner. Last week I granaded the PS pulley and today the idler puller froze and wore down the small tab on the alternator bracket that it resided on. How much tension is too much? And do I need to change the bracket or can I just grind off the tab and put a new idler pulley on there (I see some aftermarket brackets doesn’t have it)!

Cheers
Old 08-18-2019, 03:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 464 Likes on 350 Posts

Most of the tensioners I've seen have a series of marks cast into them. Proper tension is achieved when a mark on the piece that rotates is close to the appropriate marks on the piece that bolts onto the motor. Pic below of mine. I kept playing with belt length until I got the single mark close to the double marks on the right side. The wild card for you, in my opinion, is how much belt wrap and tension is required with the supercharger -- which I don't have on mine.

Attachment 714807

Quick Reply: Axels Corvette 1969 LS1 T56 Swap, from Swe