Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1995 z28 ls1 swap from 2002 pontiac trans am ws6 doner car

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 12:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1995 z28 ls1 swap from 2002 pontiac trans am ws6 doner car

I sold the lt1 and t56 out of my 95z and bought a 2002 Pontiac ws6 donor car for my ls1 swap and thought i would document my build here. here is a pic of the donor (hate to butcher such a neat car but i cant get a title) Today im going to start moving some crap out of my garage to make room. I have to complete this swap in my smallish 2 car garage. gonna be tight with both cars in there. reason i'm posting this here is im kinda open to suggestions on what i do to this motor before it goes in the camaro. things im already thinking about are cam and springs (undecided) stall (3200 ish) and lt headers. I live about 2 miles from Wong's Performance Engineering so Tom will be tuning the car once it's done. Maybe someone can chime in with there experience. Goals for the car are weekend driver and in the future maybe some track time (After i can buy a new rear end) i have already done abs delete/ line lock, homemade a/c delete panel that retained heat. I would really like to see low 12's quarter mile with a street tire if possible.
Attached Thumbnails 1995 z28 ls1 swap from 2002 pontiac trans am ws6 doner car-ws6.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1995 z28 ls1 swap from 2002 pontiac trans am ws6 doner car