Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

5.3 LSX Blazer P0200 Code

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 02:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by zrultima
It just carb seems like I am moving backwards dont want to do that I always seem to run into electrical problems with every car I get I hate it

Aren't you doing that now??

And carb is simpler to chase down. But with the LM7 you can use the 6ls box and be able to do the adjustments to timing, 2 step, and timing retard for nitrous or boost with any laptop and the software.
Old 12-03-2013, 02:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigEd_72455
I would say that, if you can afford it, look into a complete harness for your application to just straight swap out. Shouldn't take too long to do and would be well worth the peace of mind for long trips and just plain reliability issues being resolved.

One of the site's vendors is having a cyber Monday sale on all kinds of stuff so you may want to call them.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...nday-sale.html

Would be better than having to pay a wrecker bill to get you back to Florida cause I don't know of too many shops that keep swap harnesses on hand!!
I don't believe the issue is bad enough to make the car come to a complete stop as soon as I moved the wiring to a more desirable place it hasn't given me any issues. I've driven the blazer over 1000 miles just in the last month just figuring out the kinks I do see a complete harness would be the way to go but 700 bucks is alot of coin for me right now just for this issue
Old 12-03-2013, 09:20 AM
TECH Addict

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Bp will fix you harness for you so that will be cheaper. While car is idling use an infared temp gun and check the temp of each header primary. If one is alot lower that will be the bad cylinder. That is how i found a bad coil. Ran great at full throttle but part throttle and idle it was a little rough.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gagliano7
Bp will fix you harness for you so that will be cheaper. While car is idling use an infared temp gun and check the temp of each header primary. If one is alot lower that will be the bad cylinder. That is how i found a bad coil. Ran great at full throttle but part throttle and idle it was a little rough.
The problem is its thatg its intermittent hasnt happen within the last 3 days drove the car 100 miles no issues so far

Quick Reply: 5.3 LSX Blazer P0200 Code