Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best and Cheapest LS Harness for Conversion

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 11:44 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BadWolf
why not just use a stock harness, plug in what you need and cut out the wires you dont? seems easy enough
Some people dont have the knowledge or time to do it. Plus when you do it yourself, when you have never done one, they don't come out nearly as nice. My brother did his own though, and if you are on a budget like him its the way to go. Its also more involved than just clipping what you dont need.
Old 04-17-2014, 11:19 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have reworked 5 truck harness and came out nice. it alil of a pain when it comes to relocating the pcm to inside the cab cause everything on the driver side pretty much has to get extend. but taking ur time extending wires and testing each one with a voltmeter and u wont have any problems.
Old 04-17-2014, 12:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 71 Posts

Please make a youtube video of the harness you get back from ebay. I am curious what $225 gets you far as harness re-work service. I wonder if they simply remove the factory fuse panel connector and add cheap relays, any check engine lamp included and what they use to re-wrap the harness with. Do they remove all the emissions and AC wires or just cut them off and wrap over it with electrical tape.

Quick Reply: Best and Cheapest LS Harness for Conversion