Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2nd Gen Trans Am and LS3 swap Accessory ?s

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2020, 01:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It’s definitely a Holley mid mount kit. Bought it from Summit. I’m not 100% certain they’re GM but the Made in Canada sticker looked similar to those on GM parts. Can’t really see the part numbers well now that they’re on the car. Holley does refer to them as OE style pulleys.
Old 12-19-2020, 01:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 171 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by twilightTA
It’s definitely a Holley mid mount kit. Bought it from Summit. I’m not 100% certain they’re GM but the Made in Canada sticker looked similar to those on GM parts. Can’t really see the part numbers well now that they’re on the car. Holley does refer to them as OE style pulleys.
Once again, thank you for the details. Holley mid-mount purchased from Summit Racing. Canadian made is excellent!

I'm still trying to decide which FEAD I'm going to go with for my LS swap project.
Old 12-19-2020, 02:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You’re welcome. Best of luck with your swap! I’ve had my share of Fox bodies back in the day. That should be a ton of fun given how light those are.
Old 12-19-2020, 02:09 PM
TECH Resident

Received 171 Likes on 149 Posts

I'm really looking forward to driving the '91 Fox coupe. I ordered a brand new 1991 Mustang GT and drove it stock powered until 4 yrs ago when I had to pull it off the road due to saltwater air rust damage from when I lived by the beach in Florida. I did do a 5-lug, 4-wheel Cobra disc brake swap back in 2008. The coupe is lighter and the LS376/480 crate motor has a whole lot of additional horses compared to the 225hp 5.0 that came in my GT. The Tremec T56 Magnum and complete Maximum Motorsports catalog thrown at the coupe's suspension will make for quite the performance driving experience.