Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ls1 fuel lines and fittings

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2019, 02:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ls1 fuel lines and fittings

hi everyone hope you guys have a wonderful day. I have read lots of info from these web and found very good information for my project. I have a couple questions for those who have experience with the ls1 engines. I currently working on a ls1 swap with a t56 trans completely stock it is going into a 1995 Nissan pickup hardbody. 1st question I’m putting a fuel cell but don’t know which brand will be good and 2nd with internal or external fuel pump 3rd which pump will you recommend please let me know, and what kind of fuel lines size and fittings. If you guys know a kit let me know. This is my first project Thank you guys for your help.

Last edited by Mata11; 02-10-2019 at 06:33 PM.
Old 02-10-2019, 06:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 53 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by Mata11
hi everyone hope you guys have a wonderful day. I have read lots of info from these web and found very good information for my project. I have a couple questions for those who have experience with the ls1 engines. I currently working on a ls1 swap with a t56 trans completely stock. 1st question I’m putting a fuel cell but don’t know which brand will be good and 2nd with internal or external fuel pump 3rd which pump will you recommend please let me know, and what kind of fuel lines size and fittings. If you guys know a kit let me know. This is my first project Thank you guys for your help.
You forgot to say what vehicle it's going in. Everything you asked depends on what you're actually building.
Old 02-10-2019, 06:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bammax
You forgot to say what vehicle it's going in. Everything you asked depends on what you're actually building.
1995 Nissan hardbody
Old 02-11-2019, 07:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 82 Likes on 60 Posts

If you are looking for an all in one ready to run aluminum fuel cell then look into Boyds tanks. https://www.fueltankparts.com/univer...efi-tanks.html

I already had a plastic fuel cell so I bought the new Holley EFI conversion setup and I'm very happy with it. Just make sure you get the right bolt pattern for the cell you buy.

https://www.holley.com/products/fuel...s/parts/12-139
Old 02-11-2019, 08:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 46 Likes on 34 Posts

On fuel injection projects I like to use in-tank pump. The pump to use in a stock setup would be the Walbro 255. Be careful here, there are many off shore knockoffs that will fail in a short time. For the design of the pump housing go to TANKS inc and look at their setup...or buy one from them. For the fuel lines I have discovered the OEM style nylon lines. Requires a special tool or research how to make one. Nylon hose is sold at your local parts store in coils.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:16 AM
Teching In

Thank you guys for your help I will check it out thank you again.