Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

77 c10

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2022, 07:28 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So I have a questions for the wizards in here. I have the pump off of an efi 92 suburban and have put a 525LPH hellcat pump on it. Currently it has -6an pieces on it and I was wondering if I should put the 6 to -10 and 6 to -8 fittings for feed and return. It has stock rails with SEP1000's on it and I plan on running 93 and some E85 (We only have one station). Will a -6an feed an return support 550-600 wheel reliably? There is a bunch of different stuff out there and it seems like stock stuff can rock it, how about for e85? I plan on driving it alot and don't want pump issues. Also what gauge wire should I go with? It has like 14 off of the pump, seems little. This will be the main setup for awhile, at some point ill put a custom tank in it with the big boy pump when I graduate the 5 teenagers and have the money to build a motor.

Pics of said pump.
Old 05-07-2022, 07:32 PM
Teching In

Also wanted to share a picture of my buddies big tire C10 with a 88mm on a 5.3. Weird issue though we bought a 3 bar Delphi copy (there wasnt one that didnt look any less like it was from china) and when we logged it, the map was reading backwards. I have heard this is a mildly common problem, any one else ran into this? Additionally was looking at the 3 bar ZL1 map for his and the 3 bar EFI source for mine (I have the truck plug he has the Fbody map plug) any issues out there? Haven't heard much bad or good.
Old 05-07-2022, 08:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 467 Likes on 354 Posts

Originally Posted by Turb77
Will a -6an feed an return support 550-600 wheel reliably?
yessir. no issues.
Old 06-06-2022, 07:25 AM
Teching In

Actually made some progress! Well temporarily, so I put my cover with the drains on it and all is well but it seems like I am going to have to relocate the alternator and power steering or redo the inter cooler piping some. I think I can come off of the intake with a straight reducer and do a 90 which would bring it out a bit more. I say that because even relocating I might still have some interference. I may have to do both which would give me a bit more room for the driver side drain.

Quick Reply: 77 c10