Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS1 Swap into 94 F-Body

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 11:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 Swap into 94 F-Body

I'm kinda new here and have been reading everyone’s great info and it has helped me with my planning. I am still stuck on my wiring though. I have a practically complete donor car so I can have almost any wiring I need (2000 Camaro LS1) I didn't find any thing here yet that says just how bad it is going to be to hook this all up into the stock 94 F-Body and if I should use a reconfigured harness or an conversion harness and PCM. I haven’t started anything yet just trying to get things in order so I still have a clean slate to work from. Any helpful advise would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-25-2005, 04:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you have a doner car , the best thing to do is compleaty gut your 94 camaro and put all the parts out of the 2000 in the 94 one part at a time . To do it right you will need to change all the wiring . fuel system , drivetrain , I would use the dash and interor out the the 2000 as well . I,m doing this same swap if you have any questions just let me know .
Old 08-25-2005, 05:37 PM
Sawzall and Welder Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Buy a 98 Z and swap the front body panels.
Old 08-25-2005, 09:51 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Despicable
I'm kinda new here and have been reading everyone’s great info and it has helped me with my planning. I am still stuck on my wiring though. I have a practically complete donor car so I can have almost any wiring I need (2000 Camaro LS1) I didn't find any thing here yet that says just how bad it is going to be to hook this all up into the stock 94 F-Body and if I should use a reconfigured harness or an conversion harness and PCM. I haven’t started anything yet just trying to get things in order so I still have a clean slate to work from. Any helpful advise would be greatly appreciated.
i have one for sale
pm offer if interested