Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pictures of ATS Engine Mounting Brackets

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 04:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, those look like high quality parts. Any chance in makin third gen parts in the future?
Old 12-16-2005, 05:41 PM
Launching!

ahowyoudoin- The steering box is $515 with coating, and it is a blueprinted 670 box (brand new upgrade from the 600 units) with a 12:1 ratio, and 40 lb valve. It feels exactly like a rack when you replace the rest of the steering parts with new units.

schizto- The plates will work on anything that had a small block in it. They will work on a 2nd gen too.

BLWN1- Same thing as above. Should work as long as the frame mounts you have can take a SBC engine mount. Oil pans are a different story. I have no idea if they will fit, but we posted our pan deminsions in another thread.

92CamaroReallySlow- I own a 92 RS that we are planning a body kit for. I'm not sure how much further we will get into that chassis, but our engine mounts and oil pan may work in an LSX swap.

Tyler
Old 12-20-2005, 12:05 AM
Launching!

I Have The S&p Plate I Also Used Them Upside Down As The Engine Sits Better ....but They Are No Where Near Close As Good Looking As The Ats Mounts...do You Guys Have An Exchange Program Hehe ....everytime Someone Sees My Mounts They Tell Me Hey You Have Them Backwards Lol ....im Like Oh! ....but Is That Oil Pan Available Yet ? I Would Love To Get It ....and Im Still Waiting On The Spindles Too =i ....i Have The Hubs ....can I Send Them In ?
Old 12-20-2005, 06:05 PM
Launching!

We could exhange $$ for engine plates!
They do make the engine sit better flipped don't they? Everyone thinks you're crazy when they see it, but I never do it the other way.
Our oil pans were available, and already back ordered and sold out. Our spindles are the same way, if you aren't on the pre-order list, then you'll have to wait until March for the next batch to arrive, as all sets are already spoken for and then some.

Tyler

Quick Reply: Pictures of ATS Engine Mounting Brackets