Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

v12 ls1

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 08:32 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by The_Humbler
He NEVER got any message. And that's a fact.

He just thought it was funny is all.

A man can't log in. A man can't laugh. Jeeze...
Here is your message:

Your signature on the last account said you will no longer participate here, only lurk. Most of your threads here are just being a wise *** or causing trouble, so I went ahead and took care of that "no posting" situation for you. If you want to come on here and act like king jackass and make such claims in your signature about not posting, I'm more than happy to make your wish come true.

Now, should I go ahead and ban this new account too, or are you going to chill out?
Old 11-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That signature was not made by me. It was another member who said it and then lied and came back...

Nice to see you were paying attention. I'm glad the mods here are thorough as well as fair...

And obviously all on the same page too..

I'm not intimidated or impressed.

Last edited by The_Humbler; 11-22-2007 at 02:42 PM.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

That signature was not made by me. It was another member who said it and then lied and came back...

Nice to see you were paying attention. I'm glad the mods here are thorough as well as fair...

And obviously all on the same page too..

I'm not intimidated or impressed.

You just made a complete *** of yourself to a few forums but I'm sure that's no sweat to you because I'd presume it's the same response you get from people in real life isn't it? Please go away and stop dumbing down those of us on here trying to learn and share with each other. No one said you can't have an opinion but belittling and insulting others who don't share you opinion doesn't make your opinion any better, just makes you look like a fool.
Bye Mr. Fool!
Old 11-22-2007, 02:51 PM
Banned

You know what opinions are like....

Yours means less than most..
Old 11-22-2007, 05:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dont know if anyone addressed it or not, but this thread is too long to read.....

GM has anticipated the build of a V10 for a while now..... certain diagnostic tools exists now that are meant for 10 cylinders. also, now that they dont have a big block anymore..... use your imagination.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

i wouldnt mind a v10 lsx in newer cars down the line
Old 11-22-2007, 05:48 PM
Banned

The problem is emmissions and EPA fuel economy standards... While smaller pistons do emit less emissions than a larger bore, there's still 10 of them and gas mileage still suffers.

The hp numbers this pig makes can be easily achieved with a smaller V8 and it will most certainly get better mileage and emit less pollution.

You can, of course, counter with the displacement on demand argument, which I would remind everyone here would work just as well on the smaller, more efficient V8....

NO ONE has heard the thing run. No one can find any info on the engine. There's still a reason why in my book.

And proves that while some think I've simply been shitting on the thread to cause trouble, I am, as most times, correct.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:28 PM
Launching!

And proves that while some think I've simply been shitting on the thread to cause trouble, I am, as most times, correct.

It seems quite obvious to everyone but you that all you have done here is throw **** at a guy that has done something different....If it makes you feel "correct" and it makes you feel like a big man that everyone thinks your a dick.....then knock yourself out.

The way you are baiting the mods on your post #122 only goes to show how pathetic you really are.

The sad thing is that you actually thought it would go unnoticed that you'd changed handles and had to "congratulate" the mods for noticing...... and to top it off you think you are "at most times correct".

I suppose even humble ********* need to feel loved sometimes - even if its by themselves.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Back in the early days of LS1 development there was a 455" V10 variant made out of 3D foam or paper. I wonder if that idea is still being knocked around?

Here is another question: With supercharged 6.2L engines in the near future, will there be any need for a 455" V10 or V12 motor?? I doubt it. I just can't imagine 600+ hp V8 not being enough for a production street car.

Still a great assed idea from a non production stand point and I wish we could get some more info on this V12.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:34 PM
Launching!

.... gee the mods really had their work cut out for them.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....8&postcount=24

Just got off the phone with QSPres and he did indeed file a complaint against Scott. Scott has still not sent any items, nor has he responded to any of QSPres' e-mails...

I am posting here because there is some sort of problem with QSPres' account and he can't log on right now.

The hammer will be dropping soon!

Get rid of this ********.
Old 11-22-2007, 07:08 PM
Banned

Yep. made it real difficult for everyone... Biiiiiig secret....

A mod is abusing his power and I'm letting people know about it....
Old 11-22-2007, 07:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

You know what opinions are like....

Yours means less than most..
Nice double negative...cute!
Nobody is gonna bother proving anything to you about this set-up because your a already sold on it which is fine. I don't know what you expect...someone brings this engine to your house so you can inspect it and test it? Please get over yourself. Nobody said a V12 LS engine is better on power or better on fuel economy than a good old American V8 but people are interested in this project and think it's a great engineering accomplishments.
You seem to know a little something about engines which is a shame because your contributions could of been great for this site.
Old 11-22-2007, 07:32 PM
Banned

ohhhh, he said double negative.......

My contributions are great, you got that right.

And they will continue to be. I have reported the mods for abuse of power and I will make my case and win!
Old 11-22-2007, 07:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

This thread had gotten seriously out of control. I'm locking it down for now.

Quick Reply: v12 ls1