Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Racetronix Walbro 255lph (in tank) pump (good to 600hp) and hotwire kit for sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 02:40 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Racetronix Walbro 255lph (in tank) pump (good to 600hp) and hotwire kit for sale!!!

This kit is brand new (not used) will work with e.f.i. g-body Monte Carlos, GN's, El Caminos, T-types...etc...

I originally bought this for my ls1 swap in my el camino but went a different direction for fueling the motor. I believe i originally purchased the whole kit for around $160 after taxes and shipping.

I will let the pump and the hotwire kit, which includes the relay and connection for the pump to run off of the alternator plus the BGK8S Battery Ground Upgrade.

$100 +shipping (~$8) to any of the lower 48 states.

Thanks,

-DeAndre

Last edited by deeloc1; 03-01-2008 at 03:01 PM.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Teching In

im doin the same thing with my tank with the sump but after talkin to some friends of mine said ths sumped tank starves the motor under hard braking and the pumps not in the tank burn out alot ps what motor monts and oil pan did you use thanks
Old 03-04-2008, 02:37 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by steveelco
im doin the same thing with my tank with the sump but after talkin to some friends of mine said ths sumped tank starves the motor under hard braking and the pumps not in the tank burn out alot ps what motor monts and oil pan did you use thanks
I'm using the Transdapt motor mounts, but i be using energy suspension poly motor mounts. I'll be using the truck pan until i can get the thing tuned and running well, after that i'll probably buy the moroso pan (money is tight lol...spent most of it on my AFR 205s lol). I've been told that my Schoenfeld headers will not fit with the transdapt set-up, i'll just have another plate fabbed so it can sit the motor back as far as possible.

The fuel pump you want to get is the Magnafuel protuner 525pump (good to 1000hp and adj from 20 to 125psi) This pump is made for street duty and ihaven't read anything about them burning out! They are better than the aeromotive A1000 pumps which is made more for racing than for a street application. Do some research on the Magnafuel pump and see what you find.
You can also ask Newera performance what is the best inline pump for you to get and they will say the magnafuel is perfect.

Good luck with your build man...let me know when you start wrenching away.

...by the way, the racetronix kit is sold just in case anyone reads this thread and ar interested in buying it
Old 03-04-2008, 03:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

dang. i wanted that...
Old 03-04-2008, 03:45 PM
On The Tree

dang,
I just bought this EXACT setup week before last.

Quick Reply: Racetronix Walbro 255lph (in tank) pump (good to 600hp) and hotwire kit for sale!!!