48.75%
I think it would look terrible
11.25%
I will wait to see the prototype to judge
37.50%
I would buy one for sure
8.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Trans Ams Who would be interested in the coupe wing?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 09:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I took it over and got a quote to get it done at RK Sport. It can be done and would be top notch quality. I would need to leave my car for 2 weeks of development work and it would take 3 more weeks after that before they could ship.

The issue is the cost it would require at least 10 people to go in with a deposit of $400 to get started on it and then the total cost would run $1000-1200 (less the deposit)

The only thing you would need to obtain is the taillight.

So the trade off is it would be done fast and top notch quality but a couple hundred more than I had anticipated.

Tell 6LE you want it and if enough people go in then we can get it done. finally.
Old 04-04-2011, 08:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't like what I've seen in the pics thus far but if 6LE jumps in on this (I know they'll do it right) I'll be all over one of these.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think im going to give this a try for anyone that has ever wanted one. If i got thru with it from start to finish, i will do a full write up. Im not very confidant this will work.. but i think its possible. I believe i have the ability and determination but it will be alot of work. I need to get a coupe hatch and a spoiler but i think i have the vert deck lid lined up. Ebay has a coupe hatch but its 300 bucks. If anyone has parts for sale or donation.... let me know. I will also need extra latches... but i think i can get thoes as well.

Quick Reply: Trans Ams Who would be interested in the coupe wing?