Convertible Vehicles Enthusiasts | Information | Maintenance

drop it or put on sfc?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hotchis 1' drop springs (one of a couple Strano uses) same price as eibach. Everyone in my club loves the look I got and is going to change. SLP Bilstiens revalves are fine, if your not racing or beating the crap out it! BYUNSPEED (a sponsor) has same price as SLP but no shipping, about $30savings. BMR weld-in SFC $179+welding, my local muffler shop did it for $80. If you want do the poly sway bar bushings from BMR for $70 it is cheap but makes a huge difference! I have done all this in the last 2 weeks so I'm a little geeked up as you can see.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:57 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LSTBRED
Hotchis 1' drop springs (one of a couple Strano uses) same price as eibach. Everyone in my club loves the look I got and is going to change. SLP Bilstiens revalves are fine, if your not racing or beating the crap out it! BYUNSPEED (a sponsor) has same price as SLP but no shipping, about $30savings. BMR weld-in SFC $179+welding, my local muffler shop did it for $80. If you want do the poly sway bar bushings from BMR for $70 it is cheap but makes a huge difference! I have done all this in the last 2 weeks so I'm a little geeked up as you can see.
hey man, thnxs for the great info, along with all u other guys, and another thing, if i drop my car 1" do i need to do any thing else? can i just put on the springs and drive it home or are thier other things that need to be adjusted?! thnxs!

Quick Reply: drop it or put on sfc?