Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

wow,..never seen this

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 09:56 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Holy blast from the past seeing the car all stock, with no holes cut in it and unpainted wheels, I seriously don't even remember it ever looking like that!
Old 01-15-2009, 10:06 AM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1290
I thought I saw a 'cute butt'
That's what I'm sayin. Wouldn't mind seein more of those!!
Old 01-15-2009, 11:33 AM
Village Idiot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here you go....

Dudes, how do you get the picture to fill up the whole screen? It's pissing me off... Fixed
Attached Thumbnails wow,..never seen this-post-73071-1203940390630013062.jpg  

Last edited by ls1290; 01-15-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

yea, i like how he threw that in there, lol!

V-series, Did that spec clutch explode on you?
Old 01-15-2009, 04:31 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Badass pics J
Old 01-15-2009, 05:18 PM
Village Idiot

So V-seriestech whats the very best time you ever did the quarter mile in that boosted Vette of yours?
Old 01-15-2009, 05:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Bro, thats a GREAT ***. Looks like a million bucks in person. That was once a customer of mine....then, after some sweet talking...and good timing....i've dated her on and off several times. Cool chick but,...she'll eat most men alive.

Wildest, most audible girl/woman, i've ever met. Like me, she's thirty.

Dirty thirties baby!!! woo hoo
Old 01-15-2009, 05:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport
Holy blast from the past seeing the car all stock, with no holes cut in it and unpainted wheels, I seriously don't even remember it ever looking like that!

Just talking about that with someone today. So odd, seeing the car look like that. But, thats what it was, a stock vette,... remember, my first night atthe track...12.70's..... on street tires. Your were like,... **** YOU!!! lol. That was awesome.

How about the two FRC's together. I owned them both at the time, just insurance hadn't settled with me yet. So, I was parts swapping.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by edcmat-l1
That's what I'm sayin. Wouldn't mind seein more of those!!

Let me find more. Problem is, there mostly of her face, and I don't want to put her out there like that. But,..i'll find more of her body,..or i'll have her send me some.

Shes got fake boobies too. 100% cuban american. When she walks into the dealership,...no kidding, time stops. Everyone, woman, men, everyone looks at her. Let me see what i've got pic wise.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:53 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
(big sigh,.......here, we go).

Brotherman. Dude, i'm a very in your face kind of a person. I'm a cool, calm person, in real life,...anybody that actually knows me,...knows this. They'll also tell you,..i'm a dick. In a cool way. But, i'm only a dick to you, if I like you, or know you. I don't openly disrespect anybody,..never ever. Anybody that jumps in the face of me, or a friend of mine, or hell, even a passing bystandard,... i'm one of those first responders. As in, I am very quick to react. Am I trying to fight anybody? Nah man, I just turned 30 years old. I don't want to fight anybody, on purpose. But, if pushed, even slightly, i'm telling you, i'm the first one standing. That should, in a non badass, non threatening, non i'm trying to sound cool on the internet,....kind of a way.

In that aspect, I am VERY sarcastic. Everyone, all day, all day long, heres my **** at work. All day. I talk MAD ****(no, I am not a wigger) to my friends at work,..again, all day. Boss, managers, salesmen, parts guys,...20 something other techs,... and guess what,...all day long, they talk **** to me,...every day, all day. The only time, at work, someone doesn't get talked **** to,...is when they are haveing a REAL bad day,..not kinda bad, REAL bad. Otherwise, nobody is exempt.

Speaking of bad days, everyone has them. Everyone has problems. I've got all kinds of them. So, it's normal,..for one, anyone, to take that out on someone. If you ******* catch me on a bad day, expect a little racefuel added to each of my posts that require a dick headed response. Cool?

That said,... "why so serious"....? Well,...The problem with the internet, or ANY form of typed literature, it's difficult to understand the concept of the person(typing)'s voice....wouldn't you agree? I say(type) the majority of this **** I type to people like you,....laughing my *** off. Or, atleast with a big smile. I think it's funny, within reason. Now, some people,...do say, some stupid, GAY *** ****,...in my own personal opinion. Seriously, some of this **** I read, alot of it directed at me, is flat out lame, ill thought, or plain *** weak. As far as what I typed to you?.... dude, do you honestly think I remember on here the people who wronged me, or talk **** to me? I'll forget you in a day.... but, I do remember you saying, again, some gay,...ok, do you not want me to say gay?...i'll say girlie comments? Is that better? Again....not trying to be a dick.

But.

Some of the ****,..that you came up with, was stuff i'd expect a 10th grader to ask or encourage. I'm not here to fight,...again. Not with words, or with fist. But, I sware to you,...I will respond at any and all times. I'm the youngest of 5 bro. Do you know what that means? I used to get my asked kicked by my brothers, my brothers friends,..my cousins,..and my cousins friends......until one day your strong enough to fight back,..and **** **** up. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. I played sports in school, as well as Wrestle. I was known as "the scrapper"...or "the fighter".... always.

Do I have something to prove?... nah, I don't think so. Am I willing to prove, yes, anytime.

Again dude, don't take the **** I say to serious,... to me, it's all no big deal. Not here for any pissing matches,...over stupid internet ****. I'll continue to respond, to posts directed at me like this, or in similar sort. It was nice of you to come in here, and feel the need to express yourself, and your opinion. A sign of gayness, or anger. Just kidding lol.

Seiously dude, your telling me to smoke some chronic?... Take your own advice and pack yourself a bowl or two,......wait a few minutes,...grab yourself a few cookies and some milk, and come back and read my posts.

As far as other things I write, and type, unrelated to you... well, I try, "TRY" to give tech info whenevr possible,...seeing that I have acces to alot of things in the GM world.... seen alot of things,...understand alot of things,....might be able to help out people with a few things... Thats what it's all about?...yes? Thats why were all here? Yes, to discuss the platform, and things related to it/them.

As far as "friends with moderators"... well, honestly man, I had the pleasure of meeting JayPlaySS once,....talked to him numerous times,..and I gotta say, he's a very cool dude. How could I have anything against him?... as he has never wronged me. I met him, before he was a moderator, and i'll probably know him even if he ever decided not to be one. I have never gotten any special treatment from him,...

as far as other moderators,...I have been refrained NUMEROUS times, by multiple moderators,...some of which, I haven't even heard of. UNIT has yelled at me numerous times,...and because of him/that, I have respect for the guy, and i'll mind my manners if and when he tells me i'm stepping on dicks or lines. I have no problem with order. And I can follow direction. Good thing is, they're smart guys, they'll read all the BS in any given post,...and remove the ACTUAL bullshit. My comments to you, in the post that you and the DOUCEBAG got locked,...we're all "ok you said your point...move on",,, but, nobody wanted to walk away. I walked away, for a few days cause, what your buddy 12's said, and whatever stuff you said,..wasn't worth me getting in trouble on here, to settle a stupid bout, regarding who got who on the internet. Calling people out, from another state, as he did, was immature, and unrealistic.

Now,... do you still have a problem with me? I think I have left everything on the table dude. Ask me a question...i'll give you an answer.

Cliffs please

Jest playing with yah man
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by scramblerman
yea, i like how he threw that in there, lol!

V-series, Did that spec clutch explode on you?

Yessir. On my original FRC. Totaled the car. I just posted that, to let everyone know, times are not always easy. Lessons learned,..**** happens,..you know the deal.

The black C6 I posted in here, that also had a clutch explode,...spec. I hope there new products are better for people. I won't use there product personally though. But, thats a whole nother topic. I'll answer any question you have about it but, I won't openly jump into a discussion about that occurance again,...or anytime soon.

I still have both clutchs, and flywheels, in boxes.
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Badass pics J
Thanks pimpin.

Old 01-15-2009, 05:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yessir. On my original FRC. Totaled the car. I just posted that, to let everyone know, times are not always easy. Lessons learned,..**** happens,..you know the deal.

The black C6 I posted in here, that also had a clutch explode,...spec. I hope there new products are better for people. I won't use there product personally though. But, thats a whole nother topic. I'll answer any question you have about it but, I won't openly jump into a discussion about that occurance again,...or anytime soon.

I still have both clutchs, and flywheels, in boxes.
I have seen some write up's on exploding spec clutches. Just curious since it was blue if it was a spec for sure, thats all.

I do know about lessons learned and **** happens for sure!

Anyways you got a sweet *** vette with those TT's under the hood, INSANE!

btw more pic's of that chick, lol!
Old 01-15-2009, 06:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
So V-seriestech whats the very best time you ever did the quarter mile in that boosted Vette of yours?

My cars a garage queen man. Never races, or sees the track.

Just playin.

I've honestly never had luck, in my own car at the strip, except when stock. My first passes ever, were 12.7 @ 111-113....didn't go back until I had heads cam and spray, at a private track rental. I had plans to go tens that night, hopefully easily. I made 448rwhp,... my first pass,...the car barely spun the tires(which was oddly weird(since I started the night on street tires, to see how it ran in daily driver form).....anyways, it felt **** poor slow,...hit 2nd,..felt weaker....whatever,..hit 3rd....hit 4th....was completely unimpressed with th car,..on the return road, developed a LOUD ticking noise.....(i have blown up 7 cobra motors,..So, I was sure I spun a rod bearing judging by the sound. My time slip, said 11.8 @ 118mph... 2.12 60 foot,...

At that moment, the 120+ thousand mile short block,...died. So,..that was the last track pass.

Since then, the procharger made 615rwhp and 565ft-lbs but,....I didn't get a chance to make it....are local track was being rebuilt.

With this setup....i have been trying to get the car LEGAL for the strip,..and ,..I have been soo busy, or low on coin to spend 100 bucks easy at the track,...when I was dating a girl that really didn't have a good source of income. So,..not that I was supporting her but, I was supporting her. Now, i'm not,..which allows more time for me, more money, more mods, and more track time.

So,..within the next month, i'll be there. Also, the major reason I haven't raced or made any BIG local callouts, is cause I am starving for fuel....I can only rev out to 5500 rpms,..then shift. So,..I need to go to 6000 rpms,..so I don't loose so much on the shift,...even though I gladly powershift, depending on gear.

My car,...is intended for supercars and liter bikes. I don't care a whole lot on the 1/4 mile but, it is a form of racing that is in my blood. Just, not so much with THIS car. I run a 6 speed, and a 2.73 gear...so,..you get the idea of what I have it built for.

Soon though...soon. Gonna buy my fuel upgrades hopefully next week.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by sciff5
Cliffs please

Jest playing with yah man
suck ***** donkey kong.

Hows it going man?
Old 01-15-2009, 06:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by scramblerman
I have seen some write up's on exploding spec clutches. Just curious since it was blue if it was a spec for sure, thats all.

I do know about lessons learned and **** happens for sure!

Anyways you got a sweet *** vette with those TT's under the hood, INSANE!

btw more pic's of that chick, lol!

Yeah, I truly despise that brand... for so many justified reasons. 1st thing was, I was called a liar, by them,....and they didn't even know me, or anything about me,...

Anyways...yes, spec.

I appreciate the comliment man,,..truly.

Looking for more pics of the sex vixen. By the way,...she's a hitter.

As in,...she'll be on top,..reverse cowgirl style...and she'll just all of a sudden,..swing on me.. lol. First time I was like WTF....but before I could respond she was like.... (lmao)..." do ya like that...hugh!"....

Awesome times.

Yes, right, pics. sorry
Old 01-15-2009, 06:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah, I truly despise that brand... for so many justified reasons. 1st thing was, I was called a liar, by them,....and they didn't even know me, or anything about me,...

Anyways...yes, spec.

I appreciate the comliment man,,..truly.

As in,...she'll be on top,..reverse cowgirl style...and she'll just all of a sudden,..swing on me.. lol. First time I was like WTF....but before I could respond she was like.... (lmao)..." do ya like that...hugh!"....
Awesome times.

Yes, right, pics. sorry
I was going to ask what the better ride was, the vette or her, but after that comment nevermind. LMAO!

Old 01-15-2009, 06:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

lol. Honestly, think **** star. Thats how she is. Very loud. And,..when your done....45min to an hour of straight cardio sex...she'll lay back............relax for five minutes then go....do you wanna see me do something.

"yes, i do" ...says jamie calmly,...but intreiged(thinking, what the hell is she about to do)..... then...out comes some girl on girl ****...folowed by a HIGH DEF, up close shot, of how a woman should properly use a vibrator. So,...after watching that for about t minus 5 minutes......i'm back in the game coach. Wild.

I could write a book about woman. Greates things on earth, they are.

Anyways bro...
It's a real tough call but,...i'd honestly, with any chic,..say that sex,..good sex,...is alot like trying to pilot a high horsepower car, or driving really fast. It, to me, is an identical rush.

Never gets old.

I gotta get on XBOX live right now since my douche bag friends won't wait for me...

i'll grab the pics a little later,..

peace out pimpin.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:19 AM
Dumb Ass Vette Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Either more pics of her or stop all talk about her
Old 01-16-2009, 08:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

lol. Honestly, think **** star. Thats how she is. Very loud. And,..when your done....45min to an hour of straight cardio sex...she'll lay back............relax for five minutes then go....do you wanna see me do something.

"yes, i do" ...says jamie calmly,...but intreiged(thinking, what the hell is she about to do)..... then...out comes some girl on girl ****...folowed by a HIGH DEF, up close shot, of how a woman should properly use a vibrator. So,...after watching that for about t minus 5 minutes......i'm back in the game coach. Wild.

I could write a book about woman. Greates things on earth, they are.

Anyways bro...
It's a real tough call but,...i'd honestly, with any chic,..say that sex,..good sex,...is alot like trying to pilot a high horsepower car, or driving really fast. It, to me, is an identical rush.

Never gets old.

I gotta get on XBOX live right now since my douche bag friends won't wait for me...

i'll grab the pics a little later,..

peace out pimpin.
WOW!!!! She is definitely not daddy's little angel, lol!

What games you play on xbox? Let me know what your name is on there. I play from time to time on the xbox360. My name on there is the same as it is on this site.

Quick Reply: wow,..never seen this