Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Another 10 sec, NA six speed

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 09:01 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Thanks for the offer but I've already spent money on my new clutch and the pfadt stuff. A little tapped out. I got a few acquaintences up this way that I will be talking to about making a few passes on their ET's. We were bs'ing about it earlier this year, but could never get to the track at the same time. Again thanks for the offer.

For the record, when the car is back in line I will be hitting the track for the last time. All or nothing, I'm sticking to high speed runs on the eway vs 11 second runs at the track. I really need to concentrate on paying off my house so I can be financially free vs dumping anymore money into my car after this final purchase. After the house is paid off I'll have many options to consider.
Let me know when your going to the track...I'd like to see you run....I will be available so don't forget to contact me. Oh, BTW I have some BFG 315 30 18 DR's that you can use.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by david vericker
Let me know when your going to the track...I'd like to see you run....I will be available so don't forget to contact me. Oh, BTW I have some BFG 315 30 18 DR's that you can use.
I don't know if they will fit or not but I'd be willing to try them. The 305s are pretty tight with the rear brake ducts. BTW I'll be going out of town in a few days hopefully.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:32 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pauls416Z
Ernie King walking in front of the camera in the beginning of the video is priceless.

RIP Ernie!!!
Wow, I didn't see this one.

Quick Reply: Another 10 sec, NA six speed