Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1.8t
^ ***** F'n dot.
i keeps it real homie!!!!
Old 01-10-2010, 11:58 PM
kp
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Corvetteforum is a different world. Everyone there knows more than you, buys their cars cheaper than you and nails a hotter babe than you. But like here there is some decent info for C5s and C6s so it has a purpose.

While I dont drive a super-cool C6, just a stocker, I still wouldnt trade it for highly modded 03-04 Cobra I dont care how nice it is. Not that I'm an elitist dick but if I wanted a fast, reliable car I'd build a 4th gen LS powered f-body

The OP there had to figure to get some crap over that ad, its a nice car and all but I doubt many vette drivers would even be remotely interested in trading for modded mustang..
Old 01-11-2010, 12:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've driven Mustangs before. They're no Corvette. I don't like the feel of the interior. I definitely can't stand the gauges, shifter, or door handles. Nothing about Mustangs feel comfortable to me. Even if the Cobra is reliable and fast, it's just not nearly as comfortable to drive as a Corvette. That's just simple to me.

I had a 2002 WS6 which was pretty comfortable to me, but again, still not as comfortable as the Vette. I'd have to say there isn't really a car out there I enjoyed driving more than the Z06, and I've driven a LOT of different cars.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:20 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SCM_Crash
I've driven Mustangs before. They're no Corvette. I don't like the feel of the interior. I definitely can't stand the gauges, shifter, or door handles. Nothing about Mustangs feel comfortable to me. Even if the Cobra is reliable and fast, it's just not nearly as comfortable to drive as a Corvette. That's just simple to me.

I had a 2002 WS6 which was pretty comfortable to me, but again, still not as comfortable as the Vette. I'd have to say there isn't really a car out there I enjoyed driving more than the Z06, and I've driven a LOT of different cars.
I agree...I have owned 2 cobras (01 & 03) and 2 f-bodies (99 formula & 01 Z/28), the Z06 is more fun and nicer to drive than any of those!
Old 01-14-2010, 11:49 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will say this of the dozen posts ive made on corvetteforum all the responses have been friendly but then again their are all kinds of people in the world so i may run into one someday
Old 01-14-2010, 05:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I've made over a thousand posts on CF, and out of all of them I'd say less than 10% of them I got shitty responses. But that usually happened on either the C6 or C7 forums. I don't understand why. I assume they don't like C5 guys. But I could be wrong. They DEFINITELY don't like if we say we like the looks of the C5 more than the C6. Even if we say we like both but just prefer the C5. LOL
Old 01-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Staging Lane

I've made over a thousand posts on CF, and out of all of them I'd say less than 10% of them I got shitty responses. But that usually happened on either the C6 or C7 forums. I don't understand why. I assume they don't like C5 guys. But I could be wrong. They DEFINITELY don't like if we say we like the looks of the C5 more than the C6. Even if we say we like both but just prefer the C5. LOL
you knows whats weird....i have drove my dad's C4 for the past couple days and i liked driving that car lol it was no where near fast but for some reason i still enjoyed it.

i bet CF would have a shitfit if i posted that there lol
Old 01-14-2010, 07:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL! Yeah. I learned how to drive on my dad's C4. I loved it. I've driven LOTS of C4s. They're like Go-karts. I don't know if I'd buy another one, but I've got to say they're still really fun to drive.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:41 PM
Staging Lane

LOL! Yeah. I learned how to drive on my dad's C4. I loved it. I've driven LOTS of C4s. They're like Go-karts. I don't know if I'd buy another one, but I've got to say they're still really fun to drive.
i for sure wouldnt want to daily one though. i saw one tuesday at the auction i really wanted but for some reason it never ran through. it was a teal 92 40th anniversary edition with 56k miles
Old 01-14-2010, 07:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice... They have some really nice C4s going for sale on CF all the time.

I was thinking about buying a 94 or 95 LT5 after I get my next C5. Not sure about it yet... They're a pain to work on and it's just bragging rights really.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:03 PM
Staging Lane

Nice... They have some really nice C4s going for sale on CF all the time.

I was thinking about buying a 94 or 95 LT5 after I get my next C5. Not sure about it yet... They're a pain to work on and it's just bragging rights really.
yeah im honestly looking for a WS6 but when i saw that MINT C4 i was ready to bid on it, sucks it never ran through
Old 01-15-2010, 12:24 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Chicago1
I would love to have a Termiantor Cobra in the stable next to the vette and DSM!!!
I like the way you think, Chicago1
Old 01-16-2010, 10:20 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by njoossens
There was a post about changing wiperblades yesterday.
Wiperblades...........heck I never drive my CORVETTE in the rain..........
Old 01-16-2010, 11:47 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 99FRCTorchRed
Wiperblades...........heck I never drive my CORVETTE in the rain..........
That's due to the fact it doesn't rain in SoCal!
Old 01-16-2010, 03:18 PM
Staging Lane

what do c-4's have in common with fat woman???? there fun to ride but you dont want your friends to see you on one.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:49 PM
TECH Regular

Both here and there have their positives and negatives. That was a very nice Cobra, I had a 03 Cobra with a whipple and a bunch of other mods that I sold to buy my C5Z. I cant blame the guy for trying as I tried it when I was looking to change cars, but I can say that I would not trade back to a Cobra after having my corvette and not because the cobra is a ford or a mustang but because I enjoy driving the corvette more becuase it actually handles and stops well in stock form.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by paint it black vette
what do c-4's have in common with fat woman???? there fun to ride but you dont want your friends to see you on one.

troof
Old 01-17-2010, 02:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by paint it black vette
LOL!

I don't ride fat women.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:37 PM
Teching In

Thats worth every penny that they want for it
Old 01-17-2010, 08:53 PM
RCC
On The Tree

I frequent corvette forum and that site is without a doubt have its extra share of ********. The enetertainment value there is great. C6 general has the most idiots, I mean who posts pics or starts threads about floor mats. i say C6 ZO6 runs a close second, there is nothing worse than a middled aged ZO6 owner, they have started threads about how the ZO6 is still better than the zr1, theres been threads there about how can people actually drive a zo because the 505hp is just too much.What a bunch of douchebags.

Quick Reply: Corvetteforum, I had to post it..