Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Corvetteforum, I had to post it..

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 11:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

LOL! I second that...

The biggest issue to me is that most of the C6 owners are guys that don't know about Corvettes or their heritage. They buy the car and have never owned or driven any other Corvette or fast car for that matter.

I talked to this guy who had an 06 C6 and then traded up for an 08. I told him about how I'd have passengers ask me why I'm waving to a guy in another Vette, and he said "You wave to other Vette drivers?" LOL Dude....

On CF, I've noticed a lot of stupid threads. I think every forum has it's share of dumb-fuckery. But I see threads about how one generation of Corvette owners talk mad **** about other generations. Seriously?! They're all ******* awesome. And they all have something different about them that sets them apart. But a lot of these guys think they're so righteous and holy with their generation. The majority of this comes from the C6 guys.

I hate to say it, but I see a good share of retarded dick stumps in the C5 forums talking madness about C6's too and that's just ******* dumb. It always sounds like denial to me.

Personally, I like every generation of Corvette. I'd kill to have a chrome bumper convertible C3. I loved my C5Z. And if I can swing it, I'd like to get a C6Z. I personally like the looks of the C5Z a little more than the C6, but they both appeal to me. One day, hopefully these dumb self-righteous gold-chain-wearing morons will wake up and realize they've all been acting like tools.

Quick Reply: Corvetteforum, I had to post it..