Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Another SOFLA one mile event!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 02:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
...wow...thats some list. Not what I didn't expect,.... just alot of crap. few things I already have but,... the cage, fire system, and chute are not there just yet.

To go 200,... your spraying right?.. you'd need about, 750-800rwhp I think, to go 200 in the mile. What size shot are you planning on man? In the past, I wanna say I THINK, you were running a 125 shot right? I could be wrong. Only ask, cause we're also building a nitrous car for the mile.... should go well over 200 with the setup we plan on but, we'll see.

Any pics of your 8 point?

Cerification/lisense is if you want to run Maxton, Bonnneville, and the like. Not necessary for the Texas Mile and some of the other race venues.

I'll be running a 200 shot on top of my LME 416 motor (548rwhp). Last year I lost the nitrous solenoid and ran 178 on pump gas (91) and motor. This year I'm hoping for the green hat, hope in one hand and you know the rest. Haven't had the 8 point finished yet, as Larry Larson is going to upgrade my current 6 point to a full 8 point. Hell I installed the new seat and support bracket (homemade), its already a pain in the **** just getting in and out of it

Nice photo shots by the way.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JoeyGC5
Cerification/lisense is if you want to run Maxton, Bonnneville, and the like. Not necessary for the Texas Mile and some of the other race venues.

I'll be running a 200 shot on top of my LME 416 motor (548rwhp). Last year I lost the nitrous solenoid and ran 178 on pump gas (91) and motor. This year I'm hoping for the green hat, hope in one hand and you know the rest. Haven't had the 8 point finished yet, as Larry Larson is going to upgrade my current 6 point to a full 8 point. Hell I installed the new seat and support bracket (homemade), its already a pain in the **** just getting in and out of it

Nice photo shots by the way.

Well thats awesome man. I am really interested in your outcome, I think with that power level, you should be right there. I'd wish you luck but, I don't believe in that nonsense. So best wishes with that man. Feel free to post any pics of your car/setup, so the world can see a 1-mile supercar crusher......which happens to be a vette.

Happy hunting man,.... I know what it takes to get where your going and I haven't even gotten there yet,.. so, best wishes bro.

Thanks for the props on the pics, thats mostly from my friend drew..(drewshoots).... he does my vids and my pictures usually. Does a great job for just a hobby.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Aye Mama Cita !!! Venga aqui ! Apurate' !!!!! Sus pechas grande y bellisimas........Me gusta mucho. Es posible como su choca mami ??

Those chica's where hot no doubt. Looking at them(should have seen them in person,... and you shoulda seen the other ones in there(<-***** juice) group)...how a guy could want to be gay, is beyond me. LOOK AT THOSE CURVES!!!

Lovin south florida right about now.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Those chica's where hot no doubt. Looking at them(should have seen them in person,... and you shoulda seen the other ones in there(<-***** juice) group)...how a guy could want to be gay, is beyond me. LOOK AT THOSE CURVES!!!

Lovin south florida right about now.
Well since I can't run my car to what it should be able to do, then I could at least come keep the ladies company.

Glad its not going on now, theres not a Vette in Michigan that could make it thru the mess in the central/eastern states that I'd have to cross on the way.
20+ inches of snow !!!