Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

c6 z06 busted rearend

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 05:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad it was minimal cost..compared!

SO, you didn't want the hardened input shaft? Just another stocker? Won't it just break again?
Old 11-06-2010, 11:13 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SilveradoSS500
Glad it was minimal cost..compared!

SO, you didn't want the hardened input shaft? Just another stocker? Won't it just break again?
Yeah if i launch that bitch like i did when i broke it...Im definately going to ugrade them next spring and a few other things...I really was just testing when i broke it and i just put a fortune in it....I have a hood and spoiler i just bought and new leather for my 09 im putting on this week...Plus i am going to put a zr1 carbon fiber splitter and side skirts on the z06...Not to mention i have an 04 cobra i am about to do a blower and clutch swap(Maybe even a solid axle conversion)...You see what im saying...I kinda have an agenda and game plan on what im doing to all these cars and it gets pretty expensive to try and build three cars at the same time...I hadnt planned on putting anymore cash in the z this year so i figured i would just fix it...Oh yeah my ces lingenfelter hood came in damaged right before i broke my z06...I got pissed and just ordered a new one, so i have right around 2600 in a hood alone...Im battling with starcraft(manufacturer) to get the damn first messed up hood i ordered returned...Its been a bad month if you didnt know, im due for some good luck So much involved in builiding a true track car....
Old 11-15-2010, 09:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

stuff happens when you party naked... will b up there in 3 weeks...beer thirty????

Quick Reply: c6 z06 busted rearend