Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 07:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Sounds like good news J !!!
Originally Posted by Speed Density
Looks mint like always.

Thank you fella's. It may be a hair longer before I get it on road. Missed a lot of work this week due to a family member being sick,..then ultimately them loosing the battle today indefinitely, unable to overcome.

So we have a lot of family stuff going on, and frankly the money isn't there. So,..again, one of these days, i'll get it out. Hoping it will be cold outside....

Keep you posted.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:07 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Damn, sorry to hear that man.

Hollar if you need anything.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Condolences on your loss. Family first...cars well down the list.

My car developed a ground problem last month and I've been running up to Cape Cod every other weekend dealing with my 88 year old Mom who's not doing well and haven't had the motivation to look at the car.

When it's time, you'll get back to the car.

Good luck,

Kevin
Old 11-11-2011, 06:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport
Damn, sorry to hear that man.

Hollar if you need anything.

Originally Posted by WKMCD
Condolences on your loss. Family first...cars well down the list.

My car developed a ground problem last month and I've been running up to Cape Cod every other weekend dealing with my 88 year old Mom who's not doing well and haven't had the motivation to look at the car.

When it's time, you'll get back to the car.

Good luck,

Kevin
Thanks Mike, Kevin, I appreciate it. I could go on and on about how bad it sucks but, you know the deal already. My grandfather, my last grandfather, @99 years old, was two months away from his 100th...passed away as per simply put, old age. **** just started failing, and, well you know the deal. Lungs filled with water, heart failing, liver failing, eye sight failing, etc. He was active up until 5 weeks ago, working in his self made garden(BIG garden), then since, has been doing not so great. Like a ton of bricks, he was ill. It was against his wishes to be kept alive off a machine so, we made him comfortable.... He died with last thursday morning, the 3rd.... 110% full of his wits, just no energy to speak anymore on his last few days. Smart dude, funny man, had a tough life but, survived through everything. Sucks to see him go, he was awesome.

The car, well, it'll have to wait till two weeks when I can afford to come back up for the weekend. It ain't going no where so, like you said, i'll get to it whenever. I just need it to be done for several reasons.

1)It's a rolling business card, and frankly, I need the business. When that car is rolling, so is my wallet, so I need to finish it so I can survive again.

2)It's cool out, and only getting colder,...I want to enjoy a turbo car in the cold weather for once in my life.

Anyways guys, thanks again, I do, very much, appreciate the kind words. Kevin, wishing your mother the best holmes.

Be safe.

Jamie

Last edited by V-seriesTech; 11-13-2011 at 06:09 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear that man! My thoughts are with you and your family.

Let me know when you plan to go back up to work on it....I'd be down to tag along/help out/give you a ride/etc....

Jb

Quick Reply: White Devil, off life support. Teaser pics