Huron Speed Mystery Sale - XSPower & L5 - 2/26-3/4

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 05:35 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

Default Huron Speed Mystery Sale - XSPower & L5 - 2/26-3/4

Huron Speed Mystery Sale
2/26/12 - 3/4/12

I will be away for a week and without Internet access. With this in mind, I wanted to give a good deal to anyone that was wanting to order during this week as I won’t be able to answer questions or provide any input to help with ordering along with a slight delay in the order processing/shipping. Therefore, the least I can do is offer you some great pricing for not being available to communicate with you! Also, anyone that missed the Valentine’s Day sale can get in now with their Tax Return cash! With that being said, all orders placed through this sale will be processed on 3/5/12 and shipped that week. Thanks!

Here is how it will work, it may sound a little confusing so please read this through. All the information is listed here for the sale, so again, please read it through as I will NOT be able to respond to PM’s, e-mails, or phone calls throughout the sale to answer any questions.

Products on sale:
XSPower C5 Longtube Header System (Catted and Offroad)
XSPower C5 2.5” Catback Systems
XSPower C5 3” Catback Systems
L5 Flared Fenders (Rear 2” and Front ¾”)

I will have assigned coupon codes for each product, for each day. Therefore, if you are interested in a product, you can check on my site each day by entering the associated coupon code and seeing what it will save you. Each day, a new coupon code will be active for each product, the days’ before coupon not available anymore. There is no pattern, and the change in coupon code savings is completely random and random again between products. Therefore, you can choose when to order based upon if you like the savings that specific days’ coupon code gives you, or you can wait and try again the next day… all a MYSTERY!

*Note: If you order and see a better savings at a later date, I will NOT allow you to cancel and re-order. If for any reason during this sale you cancel an order, I will NOT allow you to re-order again during the sale for that product you cancelled. If you cancel an order and try to re-order, I will cancel your re-order as that is not fair for the given rules of the sale. :smash:

Savings will range from $20 on up, how high it will go, nobody knows! Except me

There is some AWESOME savings hidden out there, so I suggest you keep your eyes pealed, check daily, and pull the trigger when you are content!

If you have any questions on the sale, please ask me NOW, as I won’t be available come Feb 26th-March 4th.

Click Here for C5 Longtubes
Click Here for C5 2.5" Catbacks
Click Here for C5 3" Catbacks
Click Here for L5 Rear 2" Flared Fenders
Click Here for L5 Front 3/4" Flared Fenders

Coupon Codes Per Product:

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed
Old 02-22-2012, 08:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oohhh i will be on the look out!
Old 02-22-2012, 08:43 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Old 02-22-2012, 11:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Almost unbelievable fit, finish, AND sound on my C5 LTs. This is truly an excellant product.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:02 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Thanks for the feedback, glad to you are loving your headers! thanks for the post, I appreciate it!

Quick Reply: Huron Speed Mystery Sale - XSPower & L5 - 2/26-3/4