Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Random Corvette weekend(long & pointless)

Old 06-19-2007, 07:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Random Corvette weekend(long & pointless)

*Note. This may be long winded, and may have very little to do with any vehicle but, I know, some of you, if not all of you, can relate.

How we doin' fella's and one or two ladies? I'm ok, little hungry but, doin' just fine. I went away for the weekend, up about 145 miles north of where I live, and I took my 2000 Fixed Roof Coupe on it's first trip, with all the mods. Up until now, I haven't been able to get more then 45 minutes of driving/seat time in the car in one shot(and I have had small but, random little **** things happen). So, I have been wondering, if everything was put together just right,...and how it would do on a long(er) ride. As simple as this sounds...there is a little more to the story,...so i'll have to fill you all in, so I can hopefully relay the experience to you all, the best that I can. Like any good story of mine, it involves a woman. Here goes.

Thursday night, the 21 year old cutie I have been talking to/seeing,...came over my house,...and spent the night. Which, I wish I could elaborate more, was alot of fun,.... I...or we, slept very little. She had to work the next day, I had off, since I was going away. She wanted to go but, couldn't get off work. Soo...I wake her up at 5 am,...we lay in bed till 6. She gets up,..I walk her out,..grabbing her lil booty the whole way down the staircase. She leaves....I go back to bed. I tried to pass out but, she was texting me, the whole way home, and most of the morning how much fun she had...i felt the same.

10 am, my lazy *** gets up. Jump in the shower, get my ****,...hop in the G-ride, get fuel(mobil 1 only) and head out, all by myself. Which, kinda sucked but, no big deal.

145 miles, and 1 hour, 44 minutes later, I arrive at my location. No problems, no issues, just absolute smooooooth sailing. I didn't go very fast,...just a nice, steady cruise speed. Anyways, no problems.

Soo, I get to the area, and I didn't know but, all of my family that lives there, was outta town as well. Soo,....it was going to be a boreing time, in a town thats very small.....and not alot of fun for a LOUD vehicle(bookoo cops). Soo,...hours later, around 8pm,...i'm sittin on the couch, contimplating passing out due to being soo tired. At that moment, the 21 year old calls me,...tells me her day was shitty,....tells me she wishes she would have came...etc etc.

Soo,...I was like, "baby,....do you want me to come pick you up?....it's no big deal"

her: "...your crazy."

me: i'm serious...i'll come pick you up,....you just gotta keep me awake on the way home"

Her: "I couldn't ask you to do that...I would love to be there but, I couldn't ask for that.

Me: "just get your things,...i'm on my way."

9pm. I leave. head BAAAAAAAAAACK to my home area, 145 miles, in about 1 hour, 44 minutes. Again, no issues, what so ever. Even ran into rain. No problem. 11:45, I am at her door.

Go inside, use her bathroom...and recruit her out the door asap. Which, she didn't seem like she was in a friggin hurry... but, anyways, we get some fuel at 12am,...and we head out.

On the road, I prety much stayed at about 110mph,..for alot of the way. Ran into TWO 240sx cars,...that I guess thought they were fast but, honestly, I didn't want to race anyone,...I didn't care if there were a van full of 18 year old naked girls,...I didn't want nothing to do with anyone outside of my car. I just wanted to get to my cousins house that I was supposed to be watching. the 240's tried to keep up from a 100mph roll but,...lmao,...they couldn't hang one bit. I was a little dissapointed in them...so was she.

So...1 hour, 33 minutes later...and another 145miles, we get there. Well before 2 am. At that moment,....we get to the house....and, well,...we settled in,...and made and absolute AWESOME weekend out of it. We only left the house once, to go for a ride, and visit my grandparents...other then that, we mostly chilled out. Lots of sexxxxxy stuff,...wich I could tell you more. All I gotta say,...I was BEGGING her to let me take a few pictures of her little bootie. She wouldn't....she just let me play with it all weekend. lmao... I barely left the room. Caught up on the best sleep ever.

Sunday....around 5pm,...we decided to head back down south. Hop in the car,..ride out. I was in no hurry. Good thing, cause, about an hour into the drive, we hit a friggin MONSOON,...and were pretty much stuck in it for another hour after that. Roughly 60 mph cruiseing. Some of the times, the road was soo wet, I had to lean over my steering wheel, to see the road. It kinda sucked.

But, in the middle of that, she found time to video tape the ride....while we were driving. It was funny...it's pouring rain, she's giggling,...i'm tryin to stay focused on the road,...and not her legs(she was wearing "boy shorts"). Anyways,...I jacked the camera from her, whie I had some clear weather...held it in my right hand, backwards...and just tried to get sneak crotch shots the whole time. She she caught in about 1.5 seconds. It was funny...for sure. Especially when I got home and watched it. I gotta say, i'm a great BLIND shot crotch shot shooter. Awesome footage.

We get to her house....I hang out for a short 15 minutes...and head to a buddies(sprayjunkies) to chill....and then head home.

From my house, to vero, to her house, to vero, back to her house,...was 620 miles. I used a half a tank, each way. Which, wasn't too bad considering, every car Ihave ever owned, use half a tank on that voyage with "me" driving.

I was very happy to see, that I had no problems at all, no hiccups,...nothing. I had, a great co-pilot,..which I gotta say, is HOT....and she had an absolute awesome time. She loves the car(she was with me when I went 170 in it two weeks ago, which I won't do again with her in the car).... she wants to model on it,....which is gonna be fun, since she has ALOT of really cute, really hot ...crazy girlfriends.

Anyways,...after all that I have been through with corvettes,...all the races.....all the good times,...this was one of my funnest times, ever, with a corvette. Truly, an unforgetable experience. You guys reading this are probably like,...WTF am I reading this for?... lmao... I don't know why either,...or what the point is. I guess you can say, it's just another random Corvette expereince that she, and I will never forget. nothing broke...except for my long stride of remaing single. Which is good, and bad. Buttttt, she's a cool cool cool girl...so i'm leaning towards the good.

Now shes callin my cell.

And now, i'm on my way to her house. Hope you all understand this post...

peace out...

J
Old 06-19-2007, 09:11 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Homo.........
Old 06-19-2007, 10:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Let us know when the wedding is... then again no need to tell us, as we will see your Vette listed in the classifieds.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:45 AM
Banned

White Corvette For Sale! Extensive Mods,
ps,pb,airbag,good paint, Never Raced!!!
MUST SELL BABY ON THE WAY!!!
25k OBO- call (678) 555-baby

ps. camel toe?
Old 06-20-2007, 10:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

J,
After you sell your Vette, you should also consider changing your profession to Romance Novelist, your first attempt brought warm tears to my eyes.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by onebadcad
J,
After you sell your Vette, you should also consider changing your profession to Romance Novelist, your first attempt brought warm tears to my eyes.
This kid can write, cant he?
Makes you wonder when the hell he has time to work on the stormtrooper or hang with his lady.

BTW, I think I speak for everyone when I say we'd like to see that BLIND shot crotch shot shooter.LOL.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interesting statistic: 145 miles in 105 mins. That's a pretty good pace you had going... how were your coolant and oil temps ?? Sounded like gas mileage was awesome....car is well put together and tuned well.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:29 PM
Launching!

wow./ ---lmao... james.. thanks.. i really needed that .. in the situation that im in right now... ... well. nevamind..u know whats up.. --- just...picture this..--- ****smoove himself *****- driving a honda mini van -- with 3 kids in the back... screaming daddy.. daddy go faster....faster.. -----on other note.... --i known the girl for a long time, but dont know too much about her... seeemsss like a cool chic...-- .. hope it works out for ya. ---

p.s.--from the negative 220-snow **** yellow--speedway white---one of a kinda --number 75---of 137 blah blah blah... ever made...--- one day u will be looking at my taillights... sucka..!

aight. time to get back to studing...---

catch ya at the death staR command central 2 morrow.--- aka --vera- Motorsports.

Old 06-20-2007, 03:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pastvertical
wow./ ---lmao... james.. thanks.. i really needed that .. in the situation that im in right now... ... well. nevamind..u know whats up.. --- just...picture this..--- ****smoove himself *****- driving a honda mini van -- with 3 kids in the back... screaming daddy.. daddy go faster....faster.. -----on other note.... --i known the girl for a long time, but dont know too much about her... seeemsss like a cool chic...-- .. hope it works out for ya. ---

p.s.--from the negative 220-snow **** yellow--speedway white---one of a kinda --number 75---of 137 blah blah blah... ever made...--- one day u will be looking at my taillights... sucka..!

catch ya at the death staR command central 2 morrow.--- aka --vera- Motorsports.

Better do alot of that studYing if yer ever gunna lern supmin...

Curious, are you gonna install your taillights on the front of your car so J can see them in his rearview?
Old 06-20-2007, 04:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by wavrdr
Homo.........

Suck my ***** Alan.

Old 06-20-2007, 04:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Let us know when the wedding is... then again no need to tell us, as we will see your Vette listed in the classifieds.

No way dawg.....me married?....dunno bout that. Do know if I could handle running into you and chris at publix in the tampon section at the same time.

Think i'll be single for a while....

...and the vette my friend, stays, forever.

Old 06-20-2007, 04:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ~JOSHUA
White Corvette For Sale! Extensive Mods,
ps,pb,airbag,good paint, Never Raced!!!
MUST SELL BABY ON THE WAY!!!
25k OBO- call (678) 555-baby

ps. camel toe?

lol. "never raced"

Camel toe?... lmao.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

J,

Dude...I just read your sig.

Mother ******. Thats some funny ****. "my queen tech..."

Yeah, you should have read the first draft....then, I got a friggin phone call....and erased it all. lol...

I'm not gettin married beotch, I know what your thinkin'
Old 06-20-2007, 04:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by sprayjunkie
This kid can write, cant he?
Makes you wonder when the hell he has time to work on the stormtrooper or hang with his lady.

BTW, I think I speak for everyone when I say we'd like to see that BLIND shot crotch shot shooter.LOL.

lol...

...well,...hopefully I can take a break from the damm car for a moment,...since I have been working on it now,...lol,...since I bought the damm thing. It's nice to have a slight change of pace. Especially for me,..which you know,...since I always end up stoping by your house always with a different female. Having one consistent,....thats cool like this,...is at the moment, much funer for me.

I just need to work on her video taping skills. She kinda sucks at filming just like your sorry ***. Like a friggin crack head trying to light the pipe...all shakeing and ****. lol...

...as for the crotch shot(lmao, crotch shot shooter)...i'm sure I could get it on a compliation of the car, to made at a later date. We'll see..i'll have some fun with it. In the meantime,..you get to see her in person.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Interesting statistic: 145 miles in 105 mins. That's a pretty good pace you had going... how were your coolant and oil temps ?? Sounded like gas mileage was awesome....car is well put together and tuned well.

IAT's on my preedator where 79 degree's.

Oil temp never went above 240 degree's,...but mostly stayed between 217 and 235...

Coolant stayed aroun 189degree's, as high as 198degree's.

I wil tell you,..that I did get an EXCESSIVE amount of heat in the car, on the center tunnel area, all around the shifter, and where your knees would be resting, for the driver and passenger. I mean,..it's friggin hot. Like, if I was wearing shorts and my leg was rested against it,...well,..you'd be like WTF?

I do have an RCI bellhousing KEVLAR blanket wrapped around the housing. I know that traps heat,...especially since it rests on my LG Pro long tubes. When I hit rain, it's amazing how much cooler everything got. I also have TWO C5 tunnel plates(one modified to work with the other(doubled up))... although that shouldn't have anything to do with extra heat.

Anyways, thanks man. As i'm sure you know,..the cars been apart alot. I've spent countless hours on it,...alot of heart. As for the tune,...I can't say enough about Johan at Diablosport. I've been working with the dude for a long time, on well over 60 cars,...some with multiple tunes,.....and I have never been dissatisfied. My car has seen, probably 30 different tunes,...if not more(I have em all on file)...all different.

I'm very happy with driveability as well. matter of fact, one of our customers, a super HOT milf, wanted to go for a ride in my car today. So, I grab the car, pick her up in the front,...and leave the dealer. Were cruising at 45 mph,...I ask..."u ready....?" "yep" hammer drops,... she clings to the door and my center console like the seat underneath her just fell out of the car,...I stayed in it,....hit third,..about 90ish mph, shut it down,...got to a traffic light,....and the car came right back down to a perfect idle,...roughly 750rpm for my car,....where her BOOBIES where doing a very nice, very rythmatic dance to the idle of my car(bumpty bump bump bump, giggle giggle and a little wiggle). She even commented, wow, your cars is really loud but, it still idles nice and smooth. That came from a women that hauls *** on the highway in her brand new M6.

Anyways bro,..thanks, couldn't be happier at the moment with it.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by pastvertical

Andrew andrew, dude, I laughed so hard at you post, I almost choked to death. That **** was funny bro. It's funny how small of a world this is,...and how everybody knows everybody.

For everyone else,...since you brought it up andrew(******)...the 220 that he speaks of,..is the RWHP that he makes, less then my car. so, therefore, he's earned the nickname, negative 220.

"catch ya at the death staR command central 2 morrow.--- aka --vera- Motorsports."

thats ******* awsome. funny post bastard *****.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Curious, are you gonna install your taillights on the front of your car so J can see them in his rearview?

LMAO.

I have another set of tail lights if he wants to bolt them to the front of it. I've got some drywall screws... it's only a speedway white Z06. No big deal.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

She even commented, wow, your cars is really loud but, it still idles nice and smooth. That came from a women that hauls *** on the highway in her brand new M6.
Dude, can you bring her by tonight? Pleeease!
Old 06-20-2007, 05:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
No way dawg.....me married?....dunno bout that. Do know if I could handle running into you and chris at publix in the tampon section at the same time.

Think i'll be single for a while....

...and the vette my friend, stays, forever.

Don't be busting on the Publix/Tampon shiat, as that may be you oneday soon!!!
With four females under my roof, I can be found almost weekly making that run, thank goodness they now have just completed their Liquor Store upfront!!!
By the way, I think you should get married on the 4th of July, you can save some money by having a Barbecue Reception.
Also, thanks for your help today regarding the tail lights, went smooth, and it is the best mod I ever did for under $100.00.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Dude, can you bring her by tonight? Pleeease!

Oh bro, you'd love Jackie. Soo very hot. A while back, chris mentioned my car to her after she said something about driveing fast. Soo, she said lets see it,..so, we walked her back to the shop, now,shes about 5'4" and about 120 pounds of *** and big *****. Dark hair, straight, mid length. Very HOT. The shop, completely stopped working. She checled out the car, and made me promise i'd one day take her when it was finished. So, Chris calls my phone today,...says....yo, jackie wants to go for a ride, bring the car.

2 minutes later. The ride took place. She's married,..has kids,...but, flirst with us WAAAAAAAY too much. Way to much. She says she's gonna call us to go out with all of her "girlfriends".... soo,..i'll let cha know.

...and tonight,...ah, plans with the girl tonight are already set bro. I'll give you a shout though, maybe her and I will stop by on our way out tonight.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Random Corvette weekend(long & pointless)