Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Vette people...need your opinions on this...............

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 08:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Coy
I can't wait to see the new set-up, let the haters hate. 2300hp on the street will be insane!
Thanks. Haters are the cheezedicks of the internet. Jealous losers who can only ride the coat tales of the people who like to take things to the limits, or put down their ideas because they can't do it. After this is done and on the street for a year, everyone will want to do it. It'll be the worlds most powerful LSx street car, and probably more powerful than any LSx race car too.

Its funny how EVERY swinging dick in the place talks about DYNO, DYNO, DYNO, "can't wait to see your numbers", "what did she pull on the dyno", "I bet that thing is gonna make sick power", yada, yada, yada. Than when someone plans to build a car that makes their car look like a pile-O-****, in the power department, than "it can't be done", "you're gonna die or kill someone else", "it'll be useless on the street", and so on...........

Half the people are gonna love the dyno numbers it puts down, the other half are gonna chomp at the bit to say all the negative ****.

How much bigger can a person make themselves look like a ******** by being a hater?

I know 500 RWHP is alot more than the approximate 1,800 RWHP this set-up will have, but I heard all the same negative **** back than, and you know what, now in the year 2007 when someone talks about building a 500 RWHP car, there is no more negative things to say because 500 RWHP is NOTHING at all special anymore. To me 500 RWHP is completely, 100%, cheezy and boring. So in 3-4 years from now, when 1,500-1,800 RWHP badass LSX powered twin-turbo's are running around, maybe they'll all look back and say, "damn, remember that Quickin dude, he was the first one to go big power with a street set-up like this." Maybe I'll be the father of BIG STREETABLE POWER Well, NRE is already the Mack Daddy of BIG POWER, I'm just gonna toss it in a street car.

Haters don't get rides

Last edited by Quickin; 07-31-2007 at 09:34 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Teching In

Fellas, dont "F" with pilots......they have the cash to make it happen!!

go get 'em Quickin!!!
Old 05-07-2009, 11:39 PM
c6r
On The Tree

Man ,and I thought this car was fast, hell it only makes 600 + hp ( c6r corvette ). Good luck and don't hurt nobody out there including yourself
Attached Thumbnails Vette people...need your opinions on this...............-longbeach040.jpg  
Old 05-08-2009, 07:22 AM
TECH Addict

Uh, this thread is three years old.

But I hope he turboed the Z.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Dumb Ass Vette Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CySevans
But I hope he turboed the Z.
A lot can happen in 2.5+ years....

Quick Reply: Vette people...need your opinions on this...............