Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

APS C6 ZO6 twin turbo system pics and install instructions

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 10:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mark,

You need to edit your sig.... The various sponsors on here would have to be out of their minds not to jump on a slam-dunk opportunity to sell you a turbo kit while being guaranteed the opportunity to be featured on one of the premier car enthusiast magazines...
Old 09-17-2007, 10:24 AM
On The Tree

thank you sir.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Perhap Peter feels that potentially a messy customer service battle will ensue on the internet resulting in a tarnished image for his bussiness. I can't comment on the actions of either party. I can onyl offer that slim perspective. If your looking for a TT kit ask around.$15K is a killer price for what has to be made for the kit actually.

Originally Posted by Vindication
Wow, the story continues about price...I never had problems with price. For god sake, I PAID for the kit already. Its Peters customer service more than anything thats the issue. Hes the one who cancelled my entire kit and sent me my money back it wasn't me asking for it. I wanted the kit.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Again if you don't like the customer service don't buy the product. Your continued bashing however of this particular vendor over being cocky or arrogant as you put it is retarded.If you don't like APS or whatever the case is thats fine. Your tantrum over the product offerings and the method of deliver is immature and juvinille. Just don't buy APS products.

Originally Posted by AMERICAN_HP
..Its not just about price...Its about APS treating its customers like second class citizens..They have successfully bashed some of the premier corvette tuning shops in the country. Not to mention openly admitted that he feel You, me, and all the othe guys on this forum are idiots/amatures who are clurless as to what we are doing..

Read for your self........
Old 09-17-2007, 04:53 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by LS1curious
Perhap Peter feels that potentially a messy customer service battle will ensue on the internet resulting in a tarnished image for his bussiness. I can't comment on the actions of either party. I can onyl offer that slim perspective. If your looking for a TT kit ask around.$15K is a killer price for what has to be made for the kit actually.
It's a smart man who can read between the lines, if a customer is unhappy before he actually receives the product imo it can only go down hill from there................better to refund his payment now and then we can all move on.

Peter

Last edited by peter@aps; 09-20-2007 at 12:31 AM.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by peter@aps
It's a smart man ho can read between the lines, if a customer is unhappy before he actually receives the product imo it can only go down hill from there................better to refund his payment now and then we can all move on.

Peter
I agree 100%. It's a very smart man who knows when he can't afford a customer.

Even smarter are those who realize that rarely does someone refund ~15k in hand without a damn good reason.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:57 PM
12 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Geez, this thread is like kindegarten class.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by peter@aps
It's a smart man who can read between the lines, if a customer is unhappy before he actually receives the product imo it can only go down hill from there................better to refund his payment now and then we can all move on.

Peter

Peter did your company refund his whole purchase price? Or did you back out some credit card fees?
Old 09-25-2007, 03:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by petercln
Peter did your company refund his whole purchase price? Or did you back out some credit card fees?

Well 14250 of it. I'm still 750 "down under"............. Yeah, sorry, bad joke...

Quick Reply: APS C6 ZO6 twin turbo system pics and install instructions