Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

LG Motorsports: Allngn_c5 traps 123.6 mph in the 1/4

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 05:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
I was supposed to get the M/Ts but they were on permanent back order for the 305 35 r 18's and I couldn't get the BFG's either so I settled for the cheapest ones, the Nittos.
For the street and normal driving the nittos will do you just fine. My friends had both kinds, ET street radials and the nittos. Found out at the track the et street radials hooked better while the nittos were king of the street. I was talking about these for the track. I was able to get both tires, jack and lug wrench in the back of my vette and go to the track and change them.

http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/s...?item=ETStreet

If you with the 17" ones, they will work on a set of front 17" z06 rims. I bought a set off a guy with them already mounted on the Z06 rims.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks PSJ. I hear what you are saying. I don't like beating on my car either, but I do want to lower that ET by getting my 60 time to a respectable 1.85 or maybe better. That will put me around mid 11's. Going to need more tire to get low 11's I think. Line Lock is coming soon. Just waiting to see if I can get one via a hookup and how much is it going to cost.