Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

10.76 stock on drag radials

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 05:07 PM
King of the radial tires

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PAVE1
As I put in Ranger's email today what did he uncover? My husband has said many times that I register him under MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT because he does not know how!I sent Ranger pics of my husband me and all the kids {like the real man he is, he never e-mailed me back to respond just put up comments on here} Yes we got married young but we have one of the best relationship anyone could ask for! I sent Ranger a pic of Richard and my two girls at NED this past fall post that maybe someone seen me and our four kids at the drags with DADDY cheering him on!!!! By the way pretty sad when my husband gets kicked off a forum for defending what he did, and really sad Ranger can talk about MY body parts and still be a GREAT GUY! So Ranger like I said in my E-mail today GROW UP MY TWO YEAR OLD ACTS OLDER!!!!!!
Didn't receive any email from ynggrl22 or ynggrl23. After the last episode I turned on my spam filter and that form of email addy fits the spam pattern (pronsite), I guess.

Fact remains, PAVE1 is a poser, claiming fast times in a bone stock C6Z. He's been offered a show & tell at Atco. Now claims he will show up, some day when he gets a chance. Lot of questions were asked of him on this thread and the others. Unfortunately, but completely in the standard mode of a poser, he has failed to respond to the questions about the car, the driving techniques, the owner of the car in the other lane, etc.

Ranger
Old 11-29-2007, 05:22 PM
11 Second Club

Ranger didn't comment on anyone's body parts , Mr.He-she or whatever you are.Why in the world would you do one of two things:1) allow your "wife" to defend your bogus claim online or 2)pretend to be a woman over the internet?Ranger's comment on the other forum was in jest to my post, not your idiotiic rant about "oh I got a 10.XX, oh I"m stock blah blah.." and "oh my, I'm a female now...no wait, I'm the OP's wife, no wait....I'm confused" or "the other car was a N20 and bolt on GT500, no wait...I'm not sure what it was, or what lane I was in or what tires I used...let me have a few days and a few hundred posts to hammer out a feasable story line ,ok...." GOD....it's old, your story is old,boring and keeps on going like a demented energizer bunny on crack. We should all, instead of posting, just let the thread die , not respond to anything this guy posts and hopefully he'll go away.I don't doubt he'll be back though. as his next post will be of making the Z06 take flight at the strip and saving a burning baby while cutting a 1.4 60ft on a stock clutch.In the end...please just---
Old 11-29-2007, 05:51 PM
10 Second Club

Not another word from me till i do my next time with plenty of footage. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Last edited by PAVE1; 11-29-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:04 PM

I was talking to some of his family they wouldn't lie intentionaly to me, they share their mods with everyone else. They have shelby's going high 10's with boltons on drag radials no nitrous. They know how to race. I did see his first pass, he went low low 11's I believe with a bogging 1.6x 60'. Again, Im going from memory, I do know he bogged on the first pass, but took off hard after that.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:46 PM
King of the radial tires

Originally Posted by 03MineralGrey
I was talking to some of his family they wouldn't lie intentionaly to me, they share their mods with everyone else. They have shelby's going high 10's with boltons on drag radials no nitrous. They know how to race. I did see his first pass, he went low low 11's I believe with a bogging 1.6x 60'. Again, Im going from memory, I do know he bogged on the first pass, but took off hard after that.
I've watched a thousand or so stock C6Z launches, every one has bogged or the clutch has glazed. The clamping power of the stock clutch will not support a hard launch.

If a C6Z makes does manage a hard launch, the clutch isn't stock and the power has been substantially increased.

Ranger
Old 11-29-2007, 08:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

I believe the guy. congrats on a good run bud.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

does that make him the king of the radial tire?
Old 11-29-2007, 08:30 PM
King of the radial tires

Originally Posted by Boosted 99 TA
does that make him the king of the radial tire?
You'll need to ask J-Rod. He put that label on me when I reentered this site a couple years ago. But keep in mind when you ask the question, J-Rod has a sharp engineering mind and sorts out bogus claims without breaking a sweat.

Ranger

Last edited by Ranger; 11-29-2007 at 09:32 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Boosted 99 TA
I believe the guy. congrats on a good run bud.
And I believe in the tooth fairy! There are way too many guys on all these boards talking trash about thier cars. I would bet most have never been to a track.

A video of a run is worthless if you are claiming to be s STOCK vehicle! Gotta be done with REPUTABLE knowledgable witnesses.

Pro Stock John offered to send him money to run! Not taking him up on it calls any credibility into question IMHO.

Old 11-29-2007, 09:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

yeah i honestly dont care if its true or not. im just worried about my car. i like to make people mad.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:25 PM
TECH Resident

this thread should be closed until that video is posted.. Im pretty sure theres nothing else to say until that video has been posted.. and, if youre running times like that, i mean even tens let alone 10.7's in that car stock.. I think youd be taking a video of it anyway..
Old 11-29-2007, 11:00 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Good idea.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:39 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,143 Likes on 743 Posts

I don't think Pave1 has done a good job of talking about his combo and does come across as a troll and/or someone playing around.

But I don't agree that a low 1.5 can't be had, never assume. I had a friend with a converter/head/cam TA that one time cut a 1.43 with a small converter, but he was experiencing the best track prep of his life and some great air. Sometimes things can happen.

Merry Xmas

Quick Reply: 10.76 stock on drag radials