Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Question for myself. PIC'S******

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 06:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by NO 5.0
I follow your build on SFR. But im glad i found the REAL build up thread on ls1tech. Looks like its coming along nicely. Cant wait to see it out. Maybe we can get a run in when im done with my new project

-Cole (CJUICE)
wassup cole. Welcome to the site man. Hopefully i'll have it out real soon. More then happy to get some runs in with you man. Alot of cars i'd like to get a run in with actually from SFR. Just hoping everything is cool with the car,..with no issues. Time will tell. Thanks again for following the build.

-Jamie...aka..smoove
Old 08-17-2008, 11:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some photos of Jaime cruising around the Everglades looking for Chevy owners that might employ him for side work. Cruising videos to follow.

Old 08-17-2008, 11:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Badass man. Big thanks for your time. Sorry about the dog peter nats that where attacking your *****.

My girl and I got a kick outta you running down the road away from them. We both thought you were just high on PCP, since we didn't see no bugs.

lol.

Great work man, awesome job.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:57 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Badass man. Big thanks for your time. Sorry about the dog peter nats that where attacking your *****.

My girl and I got a kick outta you running down the road away from them. We both thought you were just high on PCP, since we didn't see no bugs.

lol.

Great work man, awesome job.
"dog peter nats" - sounds like a national competition for dog dicks.

To clarify, I was being attacked by a couple of deer flies in a coordinated strike mission. I've got malaria now, thanks.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:58 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Nice.

Dude, the car is whiter than anything I have ever seen.
Yesterday, when you came cruising up behind Mattdog and me in his Van, I could tell it was you from like a mile behind us from the intensity of the white paint, couldn't even see the NACA ducts as they were blinded by whiteness....

LOL, PCP....he may have been on it....
Old 08-18-2008, 01:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DriverMod_FTW
"dog peter nats" - sounds like a national competition for dog dicks.

To clarify, I was being attacked by a couple of deer flies in a coordinated strike mission. I've got malaria now, thanks.

lmao.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport
Nice.

Dude, the car is whiter than anything I have ever seen.
Yesterday, when you came cruising up behind Mattdog and me in his Van, I could tell it was you from like a mile behind us from the intensity of the white paint, couldn't even see the NACA ducts as they were blinded by whiteness....

LOL, PCP....he may have been on it....

Nice,...would you believe the car hasn't been washed in a week+? I washed, claybar'd, 3 steps of wax,..and that was it. It was honestly dirty for this shoot though.

and lol,...you *******. I saw you guys,..well, I saw a white van, then I saw someone give me a finger. I was like WHO THE FU.....oh,..its mattdawg. *******. My girl didn't know we all knew eachother so she thought I was about to side swipe you guys and get out of the car. lol, she bugged out, then laughed.

Hope you boys got a nice dose of carbon after I got in front of you.

peace
Old 08-18-2008, 02:41 PM
TECH Resident

Awesome J !
Old 08-18-2008, 02:49 PM
Staging Lane

It's good to see the ChaosTrooper out on the road! That's got to feel good man. Standing by for vids and dyno results!

Is Fay causing any trouble down there? I was in Sebring when Wilma hit and it really wasn't a big deal.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:19 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by hoss 2000 z-28

Is Fay causing any trouble down there? I was in Sebring when Wilma hit and it really wasn't a big deal.
Just a lot of wind and rain so far, actually just alot of rain so far, I'm sure the wind will follow.

All I know is coming to work this morning I could not see 10 feet in front of my car, and thats not cool with so fla drivers on I-95!!
Old 08-18-2008, 06:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by AlexLs1
Awesome J !

Originally Posted by hoss 2000 z-28
It's good to see the ChaosTrooper out on the road! That's got to feel good man. Standing by for vids and dyno results!

Thanks man. I felt really nice actually. Had a little run in with mike@diablo in the car withan amg CL63 on the highway,..which was pretty funny. Dude got on the car, I slowly gased it,..and went about 90-95% throttle,...and I almost rear ended the dude. So, it's close. All the R&D for the car is complete, it's past all road tests, highway/heat/traffic soo,...I think she is now ready for the dyno. I just need to make sure that the wastegate behave like good little bitches and bleed off all this damm boost the turbos are trying to make. I saw **9**psi on that little AMG runin,..and that was kinda on accident.

So, working on wastegate springs,..and making sure I don't go more boost then what the bottom end can handle right now. Other then that, my powersteering rack is leaking, my passenger side window regulator is starting to make a binding noise going up and down,....and, those freaking turbos are turning my hood yellow. I've been wanting to cut extractor holes in the hood...or vents if you wanna call them that. Just didn't know where to do it. Now, I see. Above the two manfiolds, at the flange the turbo bolts to. Should solve my problem.

The weather...you ask... hmm, i'll describe my day. I drove to work, in the vette,...no rain at all. Get to work,...go to my tool box, turn around, look out the shop bay doors,..wtf, it's a monsoon. I grab my two tennis *****, to put in my naca ducts,..got soaking wet doing that,..then decided to say **** it, and I pulled my vette in the shop all day,..and left it in one of my bays. Guy next to me was sick, so I used his lift and my other to work out of. It continued to rain, on and off all day long. The wind is starting to pick up now,..I live on a little lake, so, I might dust my surfboard off and go catch a few small waves that are forming. All in all, it's not too bad. The vette is left in the shop, and I took the LAC home. I am one of the three technicians that have to report to work tomorrow at 7:30am,..just incase a dick brain customer wants his car worked on in the middle of a hurricane. All other techs will start at 10 am. So, we'll be working tomorrow, unless the weather is really bad. Thank you for asking,...we'll see how it blows, I mean goes.

Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport
Just a lot of wind and rain so far, actually just alot of rain so far, I'm sure the wind will follow.

All I know is coming to work this morning I could not see 10 feet in front of my car, and thats not cool with so fla drivers on I-95!!

Dude, my socks were wet all day long. Sucked.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

At the shop...currently..ONEBADCAD's car, up on stilts...

Old 08-18-2008, 09:08 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

douchenozzle Has my vote in 08
i may have missed it but do you have any videos of your car i want to hear twins spool
Old 08-18-2008, 09:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice pic's, looks good.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by kevin99hoss
douchenozzle Has my vote in 08
i may have missed it but do you have any videos of your car i want to hear twins spool
lol. drive mod, has a couple fo cruising videos of the car. Nothing thats gonna be like WOA,..just some cruising.

Originally Posted by BlownVette 2001
Nice pic's, looks good.

Thanks dawg
Old 08-21-2008, 06:38 AM
Staging Lane

newest:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/optimus_prime/2783048761/
Old 08-21-2008, 11:57 PM
TECH Regular

i see that radar detector i bet you need it in that lol i know i need it in mine and i don't make power like that lol
Old 08-22-2008, 02:22 AM
TECH Addict

Im glad is running and working !
Old 08-22-2008, 04:07 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by corvetteandsilverado
i see that radar detector i bet you need it in that lol i know i need it in mine and i don't make power like that lol

I don't see a radar detector. Maybe it's the HUD you see?
Old 08-22-2008, 04:50 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by DriverMod_FTW
newest:

lol looks like the same one I have passposrt 8500 but we wont tell lol

Quick Reply: Question for myself. PIC'S******