Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

HUGE Kenne Bell Supercharger Announcement!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 01:11 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HUGE Kenne Bell Supercharger Announcement!!!

As of a few days ago!!!

AS Posted on the Corvette Forum...

YES, I know you were told that the KB's for C6's were taken off the drawing board for a while.

Ken himself posted in a thread and basically told everyone that it flat just WASN'T gonna happen any time soon..

WELLLLLLLLL, My friends. Due to a HUGE increase in LS based kits in the offroad, hot rod, C5 Corvette scene, and me bugging the **** out of the owner, the C6 kit is NOW in full swing..

I dont care what you heard, or who you heard it from.

Jim Bell just called me on my cell 10 minutes ago with Ken in the office and said "We just finished the LS7/L92 intake plates". "Please let everyone know on the Corvette forum that we have decided that based on the overwhelming support, we can NOT over look the C6 Corvette Segment."

"We are here to stay and are committed to creating an LS2, LS3, LS7, AND LS9 supercharger kit." THATS RIGHT!!!! LS7 and LS9"

This kit is being produced side by side with another secret project their working on. But hopefully the initial "Castings" of the new manifold will be complete in the next month or so. (No, that doesnt mean the kits completed in a month.)

I know, I know.. Everyone has been told 90 days, 90 days, 90 days. They were trying to jugle alot of new cars AND figure out the hood thing at the same time. Lets face it, when Shelby comes to you and says you need to build us X thousands of kits over X period of time, you gotta listen.

To prove their sincerity, they have already ordered 3 NEW cars as test cars for upcoming/future kits.

BUT!!!!!!!! Jim himself called me and said LET THEM KNOW ITS COMING, AND IT COMING SOON!!!!!!!

They are currently researching the CARB certification processes, and seeing what they have to do to get certified from 2008 and back.

I spent a considerable amount of time on the phone with Kerry over at ACP. We discussed in length a few little "Hood" things.. :thumbs:

If ya dont know who ACP is, look'em up.

So Fella's, the wait is almost over.

I do not have very much more info other than what I told you. I will continue to work closely with KB in order to see that we get the VERY best.

And as always, your source for a Kenne Bell S/C is me "Total Performance Engineering"

WHEN this kit is avail, I will hold a HUGE Group Buy for ALL C6 owners. Jim, Ken, and I, will see to it that your wait will NOT be in vain. There WILL be a C6 kit as I have ALWAYS promised, and It WILL be VERY soon.. Just rememebr, we must also complete the hood as well.

But, if all goes well, you will have MULTIPLE hood choices..

Sincerely,
Jeff
Total Performance Enginering
Worldwide Distributor of Kenne Bell S/C's
Jeff@TotalPerformanceEngineering.com

BTW, This is a little TASTE of what a KB looks like on an LS2..
Old 06-22-2008, 01:26 AM
Staging Lane

Holy ****. If this is true, my A&A kit is up forsale. I had to go centrifical because I hate the maggie and there was no twin screw. Bout time, and man are they going to sell a ton of those. Realize that there were only about 19,000 total 03/04 cobras ever produced, and the C6 has that run every year. The cobras do take nicely to the kb, but the LS2/LS3 is going to make them wish they had the bigger cubes.
Old 06-22-2008, 07:39 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sponsor over here now huh? There is too much KB proliferation going on here. Every Vette around the corner is going to have one and now I need the 3.3L just to be different now.
Old 06-22-2008, 06:54 PM
FormerVendor

I've been a sponsor over here for a while, I just dont post much cause i'm lazy..

I have it ALL planned out.. Once everyone makes the same power as you, you'll be BEGGING for the larger blower...THEN I'll drop the price bomb on you Muuuhaaaaaaa..
Originally Posted by redrumss
Sponsor over here now huh? There is too much KB proliferation going on here. Every Vette around the corner is going to have one and now I need the 3.3L just to be different now.
Old 06-22-2008, 06:55 PM
FormerVendor

BTW, It looks like i'll be picking up the keys to KB's newest 2008 in the next week..

They are NOT playing around this time..
Old 06-23-2008, 12:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Jeff@TotalPerformanceEng
BTW, It looks like i'll be picking up the keys to KB's newest 2008 in the next week..

They are NOT playing around this time..
........ Do they need a Test Car....

Lol, I already PMed you on Vette Forum, but thought I might as well try for the best lol....
Old 06-23-2008, 08:32 AM
Teching In

congrats
Old 06-26-2008, 12:52 AM
FormerVendor

No, but thank you.. we've now got a brand new 2008 thats currently being disassembled..

BUT......

Whe its complete, we'll have a C5, C5Z, C6, and C6Z completely done, AND CARB approved..

Originally Posted by MnMFTW
........ Do they need a Test Car....

Lol, I already PMed you on Vette Forum, but thought I might as well try for the best lol....

Quick Reply: HUGE Kenne Bell Supercharger Announcement!!!