D/R Racing Results

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 09:43 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default D/R Racing Results

Instead of posting any results here I posted MY OPINION under the Steve Turley article.

I made this post because i felt more people would read this rather than my third post to myself under the article.

thanks - Jake & Rick
Old 09-17-2009, 11:44 AM
7 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didn't understand your point in the other thread. Maybe you can explain yourself here??
Old 09-17-2009, 12:13 PM
9 Second Club

He I got to see them race at MIR this past weekend so no need to post results.

I even talked to Steve in the lanes for a bit.

Thank you
~Wayne
Old 09-18-2009, 08:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ATVracr
He I got to see them race at MIR this past weekend so no need to post results. Thanks Wayne, since you were there, for posting any results.

I even talked to Steve in the lanes for a bit. happy for you. Nice guys aren't they!!

Thank you
~Wayne
I saw Steve and Mike last night - Wayne

I expect to see them again Saturday Wayne. I also expect to see Mark, Justin, & Kyle. And your point about not posting anything about what you saw at MIR is?

Thats right Wayne I remember. Your the guy that told me there was no need to post results because everyone could read the internet. Ok Wayne, posting results is in your hands bud!!
Old 09-18-2009, 08:55 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by J-R10-5
I saw Steve and Mike last night - Wayne

I expect to see them again Saturday Wayne. I also expect to see Mark, Justin, & Kyle. And your point about not posting anything about what you saw at MIR is?

Thats right Wayne I remember. Your the guy that told me there was no need to post results because everyone could read the internet. Ok Wayne, posting results is in your hands bud!!
Well thats special, tell them I said hello.

We went 5.23 to the winners 5.22

Your a weird guy Ace!
Old 09-18-2009, 08:57 AM
7 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

These posts always crack me up.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Phil99vette
These posts always crack me up.
That was because that is what I wanted to do here, have fun. Everyone is so damn serious and protective here. Can't have an opinion. Can't **** the moderators off. Drag racing is fun............... Phil, if I can find a used PRO practice reaction tree - I'll buy it for your buddy Mark.

Wayne - a 5:22 won? To understand that comment folks you need to read what Wayne said to me. That's a little slow isn't it? Must have been during the day. Wayne: It's possible Steve Turley could win the Milan Drag Radial class for the third time. That race is coming up soon. You're incharge of posting those results buddy!
Old 09-18-2009, 10:31 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by J-R10-5

That was because that is what I wanted to do here, have fun. Everyone is so damn serious and protective here. Can't have an opinion. Can't **** the moderators off. Drag racing is fun............... Phil, if I can find a used PRO practice reaction tree - I'll buy it for your buddy Mark.

Wayne - a 5:22 won? To understand that comment folks you need to read what Wayne said to me. That's a little slow isn't it? Must have been during the day. Wayne: It's possible Steve Turley could win the Milan Drag Radial class for the third time. That race is coming up soon. You're incharge of posting those results buddy!

That was in the 275 class. Ya, I guess it is slow.

Will do, just let me know when the race is so I can look up the results.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ATVracr
That was in the 275 class. Ya, I guess it is slow. Oh, that's one of those little details you didn't mention, 275's So, you're car is on juice? You ran 275's for this event and you ran against turbo cars? But this upcoming LS1 Shoot Out isn't fair for Nitrous Cars because of tire size? Oh, I got it this was 1/8 mile racing

Will do, just let me know when the race is so I can look up the results.
Oh no, you're a smart guy Wayne you can read the internet What did you talk about when you talked to Steve at MIR?

Since May I've tried to post results for Milan and Norwalk. These events go down once a month. Ohio Valley and Kil Kare happen once a month also. All have web sites Wayne. Those results were the baulk of my posts. In the future, I'll be going watching, enjoying these events. Seeing LS race cars run. The future results are up to you Wayne. I am retired -

Quick Reply: D/R Racing Results