My weekend at Pinks All Out in Crandall, TX

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 06:42 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm guessing the fastest way to find out is browse the speed website. But you have to hurry, in some areas (in the past) all spots were filled in as little as 12 minutes... i think even one event filled in less than a minute.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:42 PM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I looked all over. I am guessing the may all be filled but who knows. That is why I asked. I looked on speed's website and also pinks website.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:24 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by custm2500
I looked all over. I am guessing the may all be filled but who knows. That is why I asked. I looked on speed's website and also pinks website.
Each track does its own how-to enter. Most just post a date when the 400+ spots will go on sale. However, some, like Houston, are doing things differently. For HRP, they are selling the first 300 spots online on June 7th, then, unlimited # of entries for 200 additional racer spots to be drawn at random, though, you have to pay $30 for a weekend ticket to enter the lottery.

Check each track's websites. However, some may have either sold out or have not even posted when they are starting the process. If the latter, then, give the track(s) a call directly. Take care and good luck. Dave
Old 03-31-2010, 12:38 AM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

Thanks I will be calling the track tomorrow.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:05 PM
9 Second Club

What's up everyone I just saw this thread... Pinks allout was definetly fun I never thought I would get picked I was glad to make it to the fianl 8 but I was mad at myself for not having any more N2o. It was very nice to get to know a lot of you I wish the wind had not been that bad because my son got sick and we had to take him to the er in Dallas because he got bronquitis and I spend a lot of the time with my family watching movies in the truck instead of watcing all the other cars race. if amybody has videos of my car can they post them I would like to see them. thanks.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:39 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by assassinz28
What's up everyone I just saw this thread... Pinks allout was definetly fun I never thought I would get picked I was glad to make it to the fianl 8 but I was mad at myself for not having any more N2o. It was very nice to get to know a lot of you I wish the wind had not been that bad because my son got sick and we had to take him to the er in Dallas because he got bronquitis and I spend a lot of the time with my family watching movies in the truck instead of watcing all the other cars race. if amybody has videos of my car can they post them I would like to see them. thanks.
Luis, I think my friends got some video of your car in the Final 32 and beyond. A couple of them aren't very computer savvy, so, I need to bug them and see what they have. Let me know when you will be heading south down to the DFW area again. Take care. Dave
Old 04-12-2010, 10:28 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by RUQWIKR
Luis, I think my friends got some video of your car in the Final 32 and beyond. A couple of them aren't very computer savvy, so, I need to bug them and see what they have. Let me know when you will be heading south down to the DFW area again. Take care. Dave
Thanks Dave I will let you know when I go this summer so we can have some fun
Old 04-13-2010, 01:31 PM
Staging Lane

nice times...were you in the right or left lane?

Quick Reply: My weekend at Pinks All Out in Crandall, TX