Shakedown runs are complete!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 07:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by racer88
Makes sense, with water only. Anti freeze is in there for one reason......ANTI freezing capability.

That's is correct my friend.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:27 PM
12 Second Club

Hey Next, whats going on with your car and are you going to the track anytime soon?
Old 07-12-2005, 07:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by NumberOneSled
Hey Next, whats going on with your car and are you going to the track anytime soon?

Rain, rain go away
Old 07-12-2005, 08:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by racer88
Makes sense, with water only. Anti freeze is in there for one reason......ANTI freezing capability.
But it's anti-freeze/coolant, so I figured it should cool better than water for the coolant part in it's name, but who knows?!
Old 07-14-2005, 09:26 PM
Teching In

Angry Hello Boyz...

Allow me to introduce myself, I am THE BASHER. You can visit me, and get to know me on the South Florida Drag Racers Forum on boardhost.com. I'll admit, I really like fast door cars, especially if they're street legal, and more so if you drive it to the track. But, you clowns are talkin crap about Moroso, and you drive 11 second street sleds? Mr. Loudmouth LS1, do you have a competition license? I do, and I'd be glad to run you in a bracket race any day that you choose with my 9 second Super Pro skatin sled... for PINK SLIPS. Maybe that would teach you that all the HP in the world ain't worth $hit, if'n you can't put it to the ground. Like I said, I run Moroso, and no matter how bad "conditions" are, my $hit backs numbers up within .03.
Your 11 second sled should hook up on a wet dirt road... buy some suspension parts $hithead.

Best to date: 1.374 60 ft
6.125 660 ft
9.692 1/4
138.16 mph
AT THAT LOUSY TRACK, MMP!?!?

Yours Truly,
THE BASHER

Last edited by THE BASHER; 07-14-2005 at 09:35 PM. Reason: none of you business...
Old 07-14-2005, 09:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow, they must spray more VHT when his car comes out.

I bet you'd cut a 1.1 60' at Bradenton.

Last edited by racer88; 07-14-2005 at 09:58 PM.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:00 PM
Teching In

Default Hello Boyz...

Loudmouth LS1, maybe you should spend a couple bucks on suspension parts before you blame Moroso for your lousy ET's. Do you have a competition license? I do, and I'd be gald to hand you your *** anytime you'd like. Post here and let me know, I'll give you my home phone number. My 9 second ride goes down that track like a caddy, no spray. I'll stick the plate on it if you really want to be embarrassed...

Best to date: 9.692 @ 138.86 (1.367 60 ft.)

Sincerely,
THE BASHER
Old 07-14-2005, 10:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 350 Likes on 239 Posts

Damn, ANother troll

Nice times loudmouth.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey Basher, I just drive alittle ole daily driver Trans Am. I frequent Moroso ALOT during the nice weather. There are plenty of nights when I don't see any big motor cars there and the track stinks. I've been running my car at Moroso since late 2001 and I've only been on DOT drag radials.

I have cut pretty nice 60' times for a 6 speed street car with stock suspension on a drag radial at Bradenton 1.748 and I've backed it up a few times at Moroso 1.78's.

The track is inconsistent you can ask anyone around they will all say the same. So you being the licensed driver, if the track is as good as you say, wouldn't you think I'd be out there cutting 1.7's all the time? What gives for the nights I can't cut better than a 1.92 and I spin instead of hook? Maybe it's me but since Jay Fairchild left it's been pretty bad.

Same set of tires, same PSI and same suspension. What gives? Is it my car or the track? I know it's not me, I've launched her one too many times to not know my car.

When you get a chance and you see a Blue Ram Air Trans am with a Women driving it in the next 2 lanes over from Super Pro, come on over I'd like to meet ya. You sound like a cool guy, but coming on here defending the track I call home too by calling someone out is pretty uncool.

Have a nice night, look forward to meeting ya.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by THE BASHER
Allow me to introduce myself, I am THE BASHER. You can visit me, and get to know me on the South Florida Drag Racers Forum on boardhost.com. I'll admit, I really like fast door cars, especially if they're street legal, and more so if you drive it to the track. But, you clowns are talkin crap about Moroso, and you drive 11 second street sleds? Mr. Loudmouth LS1, do you have a competition license? I do, and I'd be glad to run you in a bracket race any day that you choose with my 9 second Super Pro skatin sled... for PINK SLIPS. Maybe that would teach you that all the HP in the world ain't worth $hit, if'n you can't put it to the ground. Like I said, I run Moroso, and no matter how bad "conditions" are, my $hit backs numbers up within .03.
Your 11 second sled should hook up on a wet dirt road... buy some suspension parts $hithead.

Best to date: 1.374 60 ft
6.125 660 ft
9.692 1/4
138.16 mph
AT THAT LOUSY TRACK, MMP!?!?

Yours Truly,
THE BASHER
Ok, first off asshat, I just got the car back together with the new motor 4th of july and took it out there Wed after to shake her down! I'm still tryin to get her dialed in, and I was running on motor dipshit, the car is built and setup for spray! Second off, pretty much everytime i've been to bmp with my old setup, the car 60' about .1 faster than it did at moroso in the same time of year and same conditions! Now, back to you being a dumb ******* *****, ur best to date of 9.69 @ 138, is that on the bottle? I sure as hell hope not, or this "11-second street sled" is gonna drive in, rape ur face, and drive home once the motor is broken in and the spray is all setup and ready to go!!! And lastly *******, I have pretty much full suspension on the car, here is the list in case you don't believe me:

BMR Adjustable panhard rod
QA1 12-ways on all four corners with qa1 drag springs up front and stock springs out back
BMR adjustable torque arm
Lakewood lower control arms (being changed next week when my BADZ adjustable lowers come in)
BMR Extreme Duty rear swaybar (just installed yesterday)
BMR lca relocation brackets (just installed yesterday)
LG Tubular subframe connectors

And i'm running a turbo 400 with a t-brake, tight 4000 nitrous converter for the juice, and a moser 12-bolt with 3.73's and a 28 inch ET drag out back! Now you think it would be able to hook, right? Wrong, that track ******* sucks!!!! So why don't you get off ur high horse and go suck a **** ******!!! It's funny, ur probably a dumb old man that has nothing better to do than **** people off and start ****!

So anyways, stick ur foot back in ur mouth and get the **** off our board if you don't have anything intelligent and usefull to add to it!!!!
Old 07-14-2005, 10:58 PM
Teching In

Can't miss me ma'am. Big white boat, lanes 8 & 9... I'll be there next points night, July 23rd I believe. Don't mean to knock the LS1 enthusiasts here, but I think Moroso is a great facility. Sorry, the track isn't too blame for poor 60's... I'd blame it on the rain.

See ya in the lanes,
THE BASHER
Old 07-14-2005, 11:05 PM
7 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll agree, I've run Moroso for 13 years, and I've heard from more than a few people (and not just those on this board, I'm talking about bracket racers than run points nights) that are saying the track isn't prepped as well as in the past. Now granted I've only run Moroso once in the last year, but that night was the Citrus Nationals. I went from a 1.62 and a 1.633 to a 1.698 60 foot time between 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds!
Now granted, I know Moroso has a lot more wet weather/dew/water headaches than some other tracks. And before you throw out the suspension idea, my car has gone 1.497 on a 9 inch et street at Gainesville raceway and 1.511 at Bradenton, and I have a proper set-up car. Granted it's also an "11 second sled", but I don't think everyone can afford an 9 second car. Nor I doubt can you drive your car to the track and home on pump gas, let alone a few hundred miles a months. And running for pink slips doesn't solve anything. If I'm wrong, then I admit "foot in mouth" and stand corrected. But you hear one thing, you dismiss it, you hear 2 you dismiss it. But when it becomes every other racer or a bunch of them together, you might have to think "They might be on to something."

Just my $.02

Derek
Old 07-14-2005, 11:05 PM
Teching In

Default To Loudmouth LS1

OK Loudmouth, it's on. Bring your **** out! $100 a pass, 5 passes. Don't be skeered. See ya in the dial in lanes *****.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by THE BASHER
OK Loudmouth, it's on. Bring your **** out! $100 a pass, 5 passes. Don't be skeered. See ya in the dial in lanes *****.
Well, when i'm ready, we'll set it up, but i'm not gonna race ur dumb *** for money! I'm not rich, I don't have a couple 100 grand in my car, and I race for fun b/c I enjoy it! And you still haven't told me if those times are on motor or spray. Also, i'm just curious, is ur car backhalved, tubbed, four linked, you know all the good **** for a light ***, hookin up race car, cuz of course, you know that four link and huge tires and all should help you hook at a crappy track compared to my stock style suspension, 3400 lb street car, right? If so, I think it's pretty pathetic that ur callin out a street car, and that this street car is going to be really close to as fast if not faster than you bitch!
Old 07-14-2005, 11:18 PM
Launching!

man, this is not going to be good for moroso. you just open a whole can of worms
Old 07-14-2005, 11:28 PM
7 Second Club

Blue,
I'm sure Gary does the best he and his staff can, but I've not raced there for about a year. And you're correct, this doesn't solve anything.

Back on topic please???
Old 07-14-2005, 11:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Villain281H
Blue,
I'm sure Gary does the best he and his staff can, but I've not raced there for about a year. And you're correct, this doesn't solve anything.

Back on topic please???
If gary is the new track manager (not sure who gary is), then it's his fault this loser is here! But anyways, if he really wants to race me, it would have to be at either bmp or gainesville, cuz I don't hook at moroso, so it's a moot point!
Old 07-14-2005, 11:43 PM
7 Second Club

Devon,
Gary I spoke of would be Gary Capasso, used to race brackets and super comp a while back. Nice guy, and like I mentioned I'm sure he's trying. I have heard many a person say they wish Mike Mitchell was back running the place.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:54 PM
Teching In

Default My car specs for LOUDMOUTH

3000 lbs., back-halved, ladder bar, all motor, BIG CAR. Don't matter, MMP, Immokalee, Bradenton... let's go. How about 20 bucks a pass, 5 passes. Let me know. Sorry about tearing up your thread guys.

By the way, Loudmouth, I GUARANTEE that I have less $ in my car than you have in yours.

rolling chassis= $2500
BBC= $3000
tranny= $1000

whooping yo azz= PRICELESS
Old 07-15-2005, 12:51 AM
Teching In

What the fock are you talkin about "track that wants you to die" You dumb azz... stop your bitchin and put a plug in that drippy puss you gotz! Real people, all real and always right here... "My car ran this and my car did that" bring your **** out and stop all this bullshit. You want some, come and get it, azz. How about next weekend or maybe you would like to try to get in the quick 32 door car race. The track is not your problem, maybe your Mama will not let you use the car anymore. By the way "HI, I'm RAMROD" welcome to my world. Talk to you soon