Shiznity's 8 second pass (video)

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spray
Your right. My car is built for stock suspension classes with no wheelie bars. There really isn't a class in Orlando my car fits well into so obviously I would have to race people who have different style cars then myself. I believe it would be a waste of time, money and effort to try although I must say it is a blast to compete and see Orlando. Have either of you guys raced there? I have with my old Super Street car back 1998. As far as my engine goes it did go 7.89 Once on 2 systems in my old SS Mustang at 2975lbs. BTW My car is not a rat can. It has full dash interior and everything. I guess Canadian steel is lighter then US steel? Thats the only reason your cars must be so heavy? You guys have anything or are you all Bull ****?
I've been to Orlando many of times and if you think I can't complete come and get some ANYTIME ANY PLACE just show your dough.I'm not some young punk I have more OPS cars then you have common sense. HAppy Camper would **** all over your piece of **** and, I'll put up 5k to prove it. Put up or shut up BITCH.

Last edited by Mobley Racing; 01-05-2007 at 11:45 AM.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Teching In

My name is Vince McCauley. I have a 1995 Z28 that today has a SBC in it. Has run 8.30's Stock suspension, 28 tires, one system, 3150lbs

Ask more questions if you need more info.
Care to run a Mustang with a 26x10.5 no W on a turbo? Chris Little is always up to take someone's money and I believe he's a GB Boy.

Last edited by Mobley Racing; 01-05-2007 at 04:13 PM.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:39 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mobley Racing
I've been to Orlando many of times and if you think I can't complete come and get some ANYTIME ANY PLACE just show your dough.I'm not some young punk I have more OPS cars then you have common sense. HAppy Camper would **** all over your piece of **** and, I'll put up 5k to prove it. Put up or shut up BITCH.

First of all go to school and learn how to read. I said my car doesn't have a chance in Orlando. I don't know **** all about you except you are obviously an idiot. You called me out so I choose the race! 1/8 mile on 28's non "w" no wheelie bars, stock suspension, 3000lbs and a single power adder. $5000 your on provided you agree and I pick location. Dorchester Dragway just outside of Charleston South Carolina. You agree then we will each agree on the day together.

Grudgeracer.com

Grudge match. One test pass then all out no clocks! The track will be there and you can have lane choice!

You opened your mouth so go ***** and tell me you can't do it and will not travel! We are good any Sunday! 400 pro tree! Heads up! You got the stones now you fucken *****! Money goes down up front to track owner. If you don't show your done. If you can't make our simple rules your done. You make excuses and argue your done! I will be there! There is no talking just racing. You got a big enough set?
Old 01-05-2007, 07:44 PM
9 Second Club

Care to run a Mustang with a 26x10.5 no W on a turbo? Chris Little is always up to take someone's money and I believe he's a GB Boy.
Sure! What rear suspension is in the car? no wheelie bars 3000lbs. I will give him a weight brake since he should be heavier then me. I will take a second gun against the Turbo instead. Do you have more friends for me? What about you? I want you!

Last edited by spray; 01-05-2007 at 07:50 PM.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:49 PM
9 Second Club

BTW What happenned to all the big talking LSX GB losers. Hiding behind their big bad faster friends? Just what I expected!
Old 01-05-2007, 07:59 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BTW What happenned to all the big talking LSX GB losers. Hiding behind their big bad faster friends? Just what I expected!
Your dumbass has all these stipulations to race mobley or Chris.

Well I already listed mine.

Put up or shut up assclown.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:03 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ATVracr
Your dumbass has all these stipulations to race mobley or Chris.

Well I already listed mine.

Put up or shut up assclown.
My rules are very fair. I am not a super street or Outlaw car. If you car wasn't an overweight wanna be you might run only one second slower then me with the same hardware so shut the **** up and go build something worthy of all you Bullshit talking! Now go hide behind you big bad friends little boy. If you got enough then bring it. If not ...**** off!
Old 01-05-2007, 08:07 PM
9 Second Club

My rules are very fair. I am not a super street or Outlaw car. If you car wasn't an overweight wanna be you might run only one second slower then me with the same hardware so shut the **** up and go build something worthy of all you Bullshit talking! Now go hide behind you big bad friends little boy. If you got enough then bring it. If not ...**** off!

You dont have enough for them so stop trying to slow there cars down.

I know your RACECAR is faster than my streetcar .. congrads

Now run your bitch *** mouth to the guys who have fast racecars not some POS Gutted ******* TERD 8.30 race car
Old 01-05-2007, 09:09 PM
9 Second Club

your a clown dude, compare once apples for apples. your **** talking with a 500 cubic inch motor/solid roller/3000 pounds with you in it. our street cars at the most is a hydraulic 408 that is 3500 and thats the lightest car we got we dont build gutted terds that should be running in orlando we build street cars that can be driven to and from the track with the radio on sitting on the factory leather seats be happy for us that we build legit fast street cars that are ls1's because this is ls1tech not gutyourfuckingcarandstickabigmotorinitandcallitanf-body.com
Old 01-05-2007, 09:15 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Man I missed this one....Its so hard to tell who's **** in who's mouth down there! Sure is a big acomplishment. Why doesn't everyone in GB get a metal? After all the car is going to be placed in the smithsonian right?

Wake up and smell the coffee! Its a 15 degree SBC on spray at like 45 degrees in good air at or below sea level! Most likely a little lighter then 3600lbs. I think more like 3400lbs or a little less. I own the same car I know what they weigh. Drop the lies and get real!

What did I miss? Why do you care if they ran a 8? It seems like most guys who get their car running good post up the ET's.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Teching In

Mr Spary here's a link to last years car that I'm selling because of my new set up. You are BELOW me. I say **** up i won't take **** off to race you. You become 1.5 seconds faster or come to bradenton at the end of the month. Your a slow bitch. What the **** hace you ever done? How many REAL races have you won? Where have you been. Your a ******* slow *** loser with a slow *** RACECAR. Keeping trying to race these street cars when you want a real race hit Orlando or any OPS race and we can surely talk. Ask around my cars are some of the best and a **** people and cars up like you all the time . http://www.racingjunk.com/post/71000...AW-CAMARO.html

Last edited by Mobley Racing; 01-05-2007 at 10:15 PM.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:08 PM
Teching In

You build something worth something.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:27 PM
9 Second Club

Old 01-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Teching In

You must not have seen the new new one Plus I have a GTO 06' that is done too. NO ******* WHEELIE BARS FOR 07'
Old 01-06-2007, 10:12 AM
9 Second Club

You dont have enough for them so stop trying to slow there cars down.

I know your RACECAR is faster than my streetcar .. congrads

Now run your bitch *** mouth to the guys who have fast racecars not some POS Gutted ******* TERD 8.30 race car
Yep your right. In Outlaw 10.5 rules I got nothing for them. In stock suspension with no wheelie bars I have more then enough. What part of go **** yourself don't you understand?
Old 01-06-2007, 10:14 AM
9 Second Club

Mr Spary here's a link to last years car that I'm selling because of my new set up. You are BELOW me. I say **** up i won't take **** off to race you. You become 1.5 seconds faster or come to bradenton at the end of the month. Your a slow bitch. What the **** hace you ever done? How many REAL races have you won? Where have you been. Your a ******* slow *** loser with a slow *** RACECAR. Keeping trying to race these street cars when you want a real race hit Orlando or any OPS race and we can surely talk. Ask around my cars are some of the best and a **** people and cars up like you all the time . http://www.racingjunk.com/post/71000...AW-CAMARO.html
I don't have a car for you. I am not wealthy and stupid. Since we are bringing out the friends BS You want to try mine? Just say yes and put up the money. Rules will Outlaw 10.5.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:16 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by choppin-suey
your a clown dude, compare once apples for apples. your **** talking with a 500 cubic inch motor/solid roller/3000 pounds with you in it. our street cars at the most is a hydraulic 408 that is 3500 and thats the lightest car we got we dont build gutted terds that should be running in orlando we build street cars that can be driven to and from the track with the radio on sitting on the factory leather seats be happy for us that we build legit fast street cars that are ls1's because this is ls1tech not gutyourfuckingcarandstickabigmotorinitandcallitanf-body.com
My motor is 421 cubes. Your just pissed because you do not have enough. OH BTW mine is plated and insured too. I just do not lie and say its a street car. You want to go for 5g's. If not go home and shut the **** up!
Old 01-06-2007, 10:22 AM
9 Second Club

You build something worth something.
Mobley, You have stock suspension car? Then bring it to me. If not then you have nothing for me. To do what you do with the hardware you have is no big deal! IMHO! You race a different style car then me. You are dumb but not that dumb. You know your very slow LSX friends are very close match to me interms of set up you and I are comparing cherry tomatoes to Beef steak tomatoes. Now you have stock suspension car for me? Or are you just full of **** again? More glory for small Dick mobley? At least I asked you and your frinds to race all you guys do is bash and talk about how great you all are. I am tired of it...suck my dick and if you have a car then bring it. If not then **** off too!
Old 01-06-2007, 10:37 AM
9 Second Club

BTW I do not want to swell your big fat head anymore but your cars look very nice. Good luck and I hope you don't die in one of them!
Old 01-06-2007, 11:55 AM
TECH Junkie

... Good luck and I hope you don't die in one of them!

This is an entertaining thread but you know saying something like that is way out line for the racing world.

Quick Reply: Shiznity's 8 second pass (video)