Shiznity's 8 second pass (video)

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 12:07 PM
7 Second Club / STF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spray
Man I missed this one....Its so hard to tell who's **** in who's mouth down there! Sure is a big acomplishment. Why doesn't everyone in GB get a metal? After all the car is going to be placed in the smithsonian right?

Wake up and smell the coffee! Its a 15 degree SBC on spray at like 45 degrees in good air at or below sea level! Most likely a little lighter then 3600lbs. I think more like 3400lbs or a little less. I own the same car I know what they weigh. Drop the lies and get real!
actually my response was to choppin suey but since you wanna be a dick i'll take your terms. stock suspension no wheelie bars at your track one power adder. i'll even do it on a radial tire to your slick and i'll weigh 3400lbs if your up for it.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:19 PM
10 & 11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 68maro
actually my response was to choppin suey but since you wanna be a dick i'll take your terms. stock suspension no wheelie bars at your track one power adder. i'll even do it on a radial tire to your slick and i'll weigh 3400lbs if your up for it.
This turned into a very entertaining thread. Seems like that would be a pretty fair race.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

BTW I do not want to swell your big fat head anymore but your cars look very nice. Good luck and I hope you don't die in one of them!
That last comment is out of line and you damn well know that. Most everyone here is a racer and I wouldn't wish death on anyone. **** talking is one thing, wishing death on someone is another.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Caveman
This turned into a very entertaining thread. Seems like that would be a pretty fair race.
nope my **** is slow. he'd walk all over me but it'd be a fun race.
Old 01-06-2007, 03:20 PM
8 Second Club

Vince (Spray) is a real idiot... he called me out to race for money last season... at the time my setup looked like this...
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ighlight=Andre
-sleaved LS2 block (427CI)
-ETP LS7 intake
-Stock GM intake, computer, rockers...
-Hyd Cam
-GM A4 tranny with a 12 bolt & 4.10's
-stock suspension
-6 point cage
-3350lbs
-My best ET at that time was 10.4NA & 9.6 with a 150HP ring kit... Vince went on to tell me how his nitrous SBC car than went 8.3's was very simmilar to mine I ended up putting in a glide (1.72 1st) with 3.73's... I was planning on changing my TNT Ring to a direct port so the converter I ordered from PTC was speced out to handle 350-400HP shot. I never ended up putting a DP on the car, but still managed to run 10.1NA & 9.2 with a 200HP shot in +1200FT DA... I was happy with the results considering my tranny, gearing and converter setup... In the mean time Vince has not shut his mouth on how my setup sucked... have a look at this 23 page thread this bozo started...
http://www.lsffa.com/viewtopic.php?t=425
Anyways... he's building a monster LS nitrous setup to break the current longstanding record... I have decided to move from nitrous to a single 80MM inlet turbo iron LS block setup... he mentioned how his car is setup to run in a local class called True Street... my car is currently being built up for this class as well... it's going into the chassis shop next week for the 25.5...

This will be a major step up for me, so I will need lots of seat time to get comfortable behind the wheel... I was talking with my friend who is building my car (same person who holds the nitrous record) and he offered to be the driver in a $1000 grudge match against Vince's LS motor in the spring at our local track (Toronto Motorsports Park)... rules would very simple, follow the current True Street rules which both our cars being built for...
http://www.raceosca.com/rules/true_street.htm
What do you say Vince? You should bring all your friends to come watch, I am sure you could fit them all in 1 car
Old 01-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Teching In

Spray your a moron and if you have something to say smart and want me to die COME to any real race and I'm very easy to find and say it to me. All jokes aside. If running my class is so easy why are you in the the street car class with a race car.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mobley Racing
Spray your a moron and if you have something to say smart and want me to die COME to any real race and I'm very easy to find and say it to me. All jokes aside. If running my class is so easy why are you in the the street car class with a race car.
if this is gil put up 5g's for me and i'll run him for you by his rules. happy camper can vouch.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Teching In

if this is gil put up 5g's for me and i'll run him for you by his rules. happy camper can vouch.
Talked to Happy name the date.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:30 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by vmax1500
he mentioned how his car is setup to run in a local class called True Street... my car is currently being built up for this class as well... it's going into the chassis shop next week for the 25.5...

I was talking with my friend who is building my car (same person who holds the nitrous record) and he offered to be the driver in a $1000 grudge match against Vince's LS motor in the spring at our local track (Toronto Motorsports Park)...
This spring or spring 2010 when you get that bucket done?

I'll look for your car in the rearview throwing parts everywhere...
Old 01-06-2007, 08:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by LTLHOMER
This spring or spring 2010 when you get that bucket done?

I'll look for your car in the rearview throwing parts everywhere...
Go stir another thread, this one doesn't need to be any deeper than it is.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:24 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My motor is 421 cubes. Your just pissed because you do not have enough. OH BTW mine is plated and insured too. I just do not lie and say its a street car. You want to go for 5g's. If not go home and shut the **** up!

My motor is 368 cubes and my leather interior street car weighs 600lbs. more than your Cambells soup can on wheels *******.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:43 PM

***** in his court. maybe make it a neutral track. like farmington motorsports park in nc. i take it happy set your mind at ease.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:42 PM
Teching In

***** in his court. maybe make it a neutral track. like farmington motorsports park in nc. i take it happy set your mind at ease.
His word is gold with me.
Old 01-07-2007, 07:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Mobley, You have stock suspension car? Then bring it to me. If not then you have nothing for me. To do what you do with the hardware you have is no big deal! IMHO! You race a different style car then me. You are dumb but not that dumb. You know your very slow LSX friends are very close match to me interms of set up you and I are comparing cherry tomatoes to Beef steak tomatoes. Now you have stock suspension car for me? Or are you just full of **** again? More glory for small Dick mobley? At least I asked you and your frinds to race all you guys do is bash and talk about how great you all are. I am tired of it...suck my dick and if you have a car then bring it. If not then **** off too!
You still making requests? You are a hypocrite. Bottom line - ATV/Shiz would race a street car that gets driven on the street to say a store, or your buds house for a fight PPv or something. Mobley will race anything, and 68maro will race junkpiles like yours. Just so you know, weve never met 68maro, or Mobley, hes not our bestest friend in the whole world, he probably just thinks your a ***

Spray is Vince McCauley? That name has been a joke for a few years if I remember correctly. Not even sure I remember why, something to do with Joe I think. What have you done in LSx land? Nothing. So dont talk about it until youve done something with it please. Come back and tell us how slow everyones **** is next year after it goes 7s, thank you and drive thru.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:08 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,217 Likes on 777 Posts

In my experience, guys that carry on like this on the web act like the total opposite in person. Am I wrong?
Old 01-08-2007, 08:04 AM
Teching In

I'm an *** in person too. Happy is a nut.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:27 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

We are too, us GB guys would get along. We all know Camper though, I have to tell him to out of my shop often

Hey dont you want to build a street car to **** this guy off?
Old 01-08-2007, 04:15 PM
7 Second/200 MPH Club

This isn't Gil Mobley it's some ******* hiding behind someone else's image. Get a life.

BTW Gil never posts anywhere and Chris (happy Camper) confirmed it today.

Stop the BS

Chris has my number if you want to talk

Quick Reply: Shiznity's 8 second pass (video)