What are the fastest N/A LSx/LTx cars?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 08:06 PM
FASTEST ALL MOTOR LS1 IN THE COUNTRY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=matt346ls1]I guess for me to say I will race a car sight unseen would be kind of dumb and I know my pockets might not be as deep as your's but I will try my best. The FMS NA combo is pointless in my opinion because it is a big tire car weighing in at probably 2600lbs. And your set up I guess we will just have to wait and see what it is. My point in life is not to have the fastest NA LSx but rather to compete in real NA racing series's.

whats there to see its a 4th gen camaro with my c5r headed ls1, th400 and a 9 inch on a 10.5 slick. You grabbing a lane with my car has nothing to do with pockets you have everybit as much money into your car as i do....like your 10k racing trans..... so stop crying and lets line them up .......

everyone has their own opinions on what they like. just because u think its pointless doesnt mean anything....its all about having fun and pushing the envelope.

you want to compete in a na series?? and what not be competative....most N/A racing series that actually have a decent payout are running at least low 8's....
THAT doesnt sound like a lot of fun....i like to race for cash like you posted earlier.... so if YOUR still interested let me know im ALWAYS IN....

i build my cars for my sole enjoyment any way I see fit....i wont change my car for anyone or any series....
Old 01-11-2007, 08:18 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by CAMN HAWK
whats there to see its a 4th gen camaro with my c5r headed ls1, th400 and a 9 inch on a 10.5 slick. You grabbing a lane with my car has nothing to do with pockets you have everybit as much money into your car as i do....like your 10k racing trans..... so stop crying and lets line them up .......

everyone has their own opinions on what they like. just because u think its pointless doesnt mean anything....its all about having fun and pushing the envelope.

you want to compete in a na series?? and what not be competative....most N/A racing series that actually have a decent payout are running at least low 8's....
THAT doesnt sound like a lot of fun....i like to race for cash like you posted earlier.... so if YOUR still interested let me know im ALWAYS IN....

i build my cars for my sole enjoyment any way I see fit....i wont change my car for anyone or any series....
I will line it up with your Camaro, and yes I do want to race and be competetive in an NA series but most series are NOT running low 8's but rather mid to high 8's. I would not change my setup for anyone either that is why I have a Liberty in the car that carries a 200lb weight penalty almost everywhere. My car will weigh in at 3125 for where I have to race and I plan on running competetive at that weight. When I take the weight out and weigh in at 3000 it should work even better.

Matt
Old 01-11-2007, 08:32 PM

good to hear about lining them up.....should be fun

your car should move out being that light.....its lighter than the hawk....
Old 01-11-2007, 08:34 PM
8 Second Club

I could only get it down to 3175 last year but I have a C5R block now so that should lighten her up a bit.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:44 PM

nice....now you should get the c5r IR intake and have a complete c5r setup.....that would be sweet
Old 01-11-2007, 08:55 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by CAMN HAWK
nice....now you should get the c5r IR intake and have a complete c5r setup.....that would be sweet
I can't do it. I have to have a cast manifold with a single throttle body. I bought an as cast Mopar P7 manifold, cut it in half welded a 1 1/2 plate to space it correctly and put a 2000 cfm wilson 4 barrel throttle body on top. ET says they have an intake coming out but it will be a few months. Wait and see I guess.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:13 PM
On The Tree

I wish my car weighed 3000lbs. look forward to mixing it up a little, and representing detroit and KFP Racing
Old 01-12-2007, 12:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

I hope to run 9.40's N/A but I won't be anywhere near 3000 lbs
Old 01-12-2007, 10:59 PM
8 Second 6 Speed Director

Location: windsor, ont. canada - Home of the fastest LT1 6spd.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

slow a$$ mid tens. not enough racing to bother with running it n/a last year, lol!!!! hit 132 mph on motor so i was pleased with that! with the n2o gear out back, that was in some killer air as well!

Quick Reply: What are the fastest N/A LSx/LTx cars?