Video: A bunch of runs with CARTEK 4X Heads/Cam

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pretty Vile stuff. I'm surpised the moderators haven't locked this thread. Its one thing to dispute or argue about the facts etc, but personal attacks show no class and are really uncalled for. Do you realize that you are just making yourself look bad?

Last edited by SilverGhost; 11-07-2008 at 01:54 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01

dang... where's th fun now...

At least Coach was nice about it... you're throwing out female hygiene product references and I can't even get back at you... no fair lol

I just actually read your post number 65 which I did not in detail the first time.

If you said those kinds of things about my wife and kids I would be on a plane right now looking for your ***, I promise you that.

Post #65 deleted, and you have a 30 day ban.

We will be watching you when you come back in 30 days, and your IP will be filtered so don't bother signing up again before then. Any more of this bullshit when your account is active again and you're gone for good.

What I said still stands for EVERYONE involved in this little junior high drama battle, the rest of you are next if it doesn't stop.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:07 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,142 Likes on 742 Posts

I gave Robz* a ban for being a pain in the *** both in PM's to me as well as on the site. Rob I gave you TWO YEARS. Feel free to apologize to me via john@motorsports-media.com for me to drop ban down to 30 days or don't, up to you.

Founder & Admin

Quick Reply: Video: A bunch of runs with CARTEK 4X Heads/Cam