Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

stock suspension rules legality

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 10:58 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah my plan for a turbo is a single 94mm on alchohol.... most likely swap over to a dart block and run a 434 iron block....

I'm probably going to run an ATI super Glide with dedenbear case and all the bells and whistles.... Beef up my rearend????? Now that's interesting.... I have a Moser 9" with a backbrace, 35 spline axles, a detroit locker and a billet pinion support and 1350 yoke... Why would I need to beef that up???? I would definitely swap to a spool but other than that that thing is a tank...

Now the cage.. yeah that's gonna be some cash....

Just asking you been happy with them ? Had any issues with anything from them? I see alot of guys going to their stuff.
yeah i've been real happy... they have great customer service and they keep great records on everything you purchase so years later you can still have them pull up your order to see exactly how your converter was spec'd out.... I have been real happy with teh converter. this converter was setup for a 355 with max of like a 200-250 shot..... now I have a 383 that is way beyond what my 355 was and we're going to run a 400 shot (we've tried out the 300 to very good results)..... never had it restalled and it's doing great.... I'm sure if I restalled it for what I have now it would work even better I just haven't gotten around to need to do it..... They run a quality operation...
Old 02-06-2009, 08:17 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by OutlawZ
Yeah my plan for a turbo is a single 94mm on alchohol.... most likely swap over to a dart block and run a 434 iron block....

I'm probably going to run an ATI super Glide with dedenbear case and all the bells and whistles.... Beef up my rearend????? Now that's interesting.... I have a Moser 9" with a backbrace, 35 spline axles, a detroit locker and a billet pinion support and 1350 yoke... Why would I need to beef that up???? I would definitely swap to a spool but other than that that thing is a tank...

Now the cage.. yeah that's gonna be some cash....
I thought you had 33 spline with a detroit for some reason. At any rate, I know a guy on 275 DR's that has twisted and broken a few 35 spline axles, which is why I went straight to a 40 spline spool setup. Bad news can happen when you break an axle and kiss the wall...The weight penalty for 275 DR turbo cars is like 3450 lbs so pretty hard on drivline parts.

Last edited by DanZ28; 02-06-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:32 PM
9 Second Club

hmmm yeah a spool is probably gonna happen so i'd probably up it to 40's at that point....

Quick Reply: stock suspension rules legality