Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whos hooking on the street.

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 05:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ericg69ss
That car hasn't been out in a while and not sure if they still own it. My car is currently under the knife and won't be running till later this year. When its done it won't see any street action and they can have head up at the track with it. If they don't want any with the Trans Am then maybe they will want to try my 69 Camaro supercharged LSx that I'm putting together.
oh id think he still have it. there is a guy that post on here from nor-cal that went down south to race his coupe. he owns a camaro.. cant really say his name but it moves.. street car too.. it was for a good amount of money.. the streets in so-cal are good hookers..race a few times.. too bad got ma a** handed to me...
Old 05-18-2010, 08:33 PM
9 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

soooo loose in the front and stiff int he back? i generally run 5 at all four corners at the track and have tried 2 at all four on the street and spun my *** off. on a 275 hoosier at 16psi.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

get some www.pimpjuicetraction.com
better than vht in my opinion
when doin your burnout back sure you dont go past where the rubber is on the street because then you will drag rocks and debrie onto the rubber

Quick Reply: Whos hooking on the street.