Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone ever tried these tires... M H cheater slicks?

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 06:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Anyone ever tried these tires... M H cheater slicks?

I got on summits website looking at tires and these were the widest 26" bias ply tire it brought up. Whatever I do end up buying doesn't exactly have to be dot approved buts its definately a plus, traction however is the most important thing. What do you guys think about these? Anybody running them? Got any recommendations for another tire? I'm running a 26 x 7.5 m/t sportsman bias up front. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/mnh-mhd02/overview/
Old 12-28-2012, 08:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VandykeT/A
I got on summits website looking at tires and these were the widest 26" bias ply tire it brought up. Whatever I do end up buying doesn't exactly have to be dot approved buts its definately a plus, traction however is the most important thing. What do you guys think about these? Anybody running them? Got any recommendations for another tire? I'm running a 26 x 7.5 m/t sportsman bias up front. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/mnh-mhd02/overview/
I'm with you on this. It seems that everything I find in searching this same question, guys divert the conversation to MT bias plys vs Hoosier. Maybe that's a sign, or maybe not. I'd love to hear some input on these tires as well behind a 6 speed.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:37 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had Hoosiers and was unhappy with the traction with a fairly mild motor. When I rebuilt it, I went with M&H because back in the day, the were the best. I bought the cheater slicks for a couple reasons and am very happy with them. Once I got the clutch dialed in, it carries the front wheels. Can't ask for much more than that. BTW, this is a 10.30s at 132 or so manual tranny car.

Quick Reply: Anyone ever tried these tires... M H cheater slicks?