Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MWC Bumper Supports users come in

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2015 | 09:52 PM
10 Second Club

I have both. I really like them. Very good quality as always from MWC.

Come to find out what they were seeing is my tag bracket bouncing. I have the ls1tech bracket pump slap mustangs and it doesn't have the bottom holes for screws. So the bottom bounces every now and then. No issues still to date with the Mwc front or rear supports.

Last edited by Firebirdmuscle; 02-01-2016 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Updating
Old 01-03-2015 | 10:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Firebirdmuscle
I have both. I really like them. Very good quality as always from MWC. The only thing I don't like now is when I have someone I know trailing behind me they always say the rear bumper is getting shaking/flopping a bit now which before it didn't. Other than that I have no problems.
Any remedy to that? Does the rear burkhart do the same?
Old 01-04-2015 | 07:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Firebirdmuscle
I have both. I really like them. Very good quality as always from MWC. The only thing I don't like now is when I have someone I know trailing behind me they always say the rear bumper is getting shaking/flopping a bit now which before it didn't. Other than that I have no problems.
You have an OEM or aftermarket bumper? (aftermarket bumpers are easier to bend is what I'm getting at) My bumpers are very snug against the supports, you could lean on them and not know any better....
Old 01-04-2015 | 08:09 PM
10 Second Club

No I still have the oem rear bumper on. I have no issues with the front. Both are sturdy, I guess it's just the winds at highway speed make it shake at the bottom some.

Quick Reply: MWC Bumper Supports users come in