Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question about slowing down after traps

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2001, 12:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Question about slowing down after traps

Absolutely! (on both counts). With the snow tires on, some kitty litter in the back (about 40 pounds worth) and a fuller tank of gas I have little problem getting around in the winter except in the deepest of snow. I made it through that one day last winter when we had about 4 inches of snow overnight! You should consider some new tires (ie other than the stock F1s you get on the SSs). I have the Firehawk SZ50 EPs and they are fabulous in the rain/wet.

Yes, I imagine that there would be a few people from here that would head down to Shannonville (plus there is a Sunoco station right nearby) for a drag day. Maybe even for some lapping. There is no doubt many of the Toronto people would go either.
Old 12-13-2001, 11:56 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Question about slowing down after traps

I think I might get some BFG Comp TA's next year. I hate the F1's. I wish I was driving a RWD this winter. I hate FWD so much at anytime of the year. I don't see what all the hype is with FWD and snow.

Sunoco? Great, 94 octane, perfect for the track.

I'll probably get my Z06 clutch next month so I should be ready to go as soon as the snow clears. End of March I'm hoping.

Chris

Quick Reply: Question about slowing down after traps