Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LNC2000/Linelock/CTAP setup M6

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 12:34 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default LNC2000/Linelock/CTAP setup M6

So it sounds like this setup should make for some consistent launches taking the driver mostly out of the picture as well as being very adjustable for track conditions but I have never set anything up like this before. It is not the wiring that I am worried about, its the adjustment of the ctap and lnc. I am thinking I want to stage, engage the LNC and the line lock, WOT and let out enough clutch to load the drivetrain. When its time to go, let the clutch out the rest of the way and have the ctap shut down the lnc and line lock.

Sounds simple in theory but there is a lot going on in a small window of clutch engagement. My first question is, do I still want the clutch slipping when I let the ctap shut everything down or do I set it up so the clutch should be closer to fully engaged before the lnc and line lock let go? Also, is there a good way to dance the line between loading the drive train and hitting the ctap release while staging? I am thinking we are only talking an inch or two worth of pedal travel. Too bad the ctap only has one output, it would be nice to set up an LED to let you know you are at the same holding point each time.

If anybody has experience with this setup could you give me some pointers on an adjustment starting point for the ctap and launch rpm so I don't murder my stock clutch before I even make it to the track.

2010 Camaro SS Only drive train mods are NT05's, a DSS shaft, lowered 1.4"/1" and cradle bushings. I make 465 rwtq

Quick Reply: LNC2000/Linelock/CTAP setup M6