Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Last minute suspension adjustments. 5.0 car trying to get into the 4's

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2018, 08:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 375 Likes on 214 Posts

Originally Posted by Ratical
Lol, it's a fine line for sure but I am sure you will get it figured out. All those X275 cars out there make it look easy but I am sure they have beat their heads against a wall more than once trying to make them work also!

Good luck!
Oh Im sure! Im just at the point I keep getting suggestions to buy more expensive stuff. Im just not believing that is the issue. I am 100% sure that I am missing something or have something weird.
Track prep? Not too sure. I have it hooking hard at the line with about 20 different adjustments giving me the same results. But ive yet to make it to the 60 foot in 20 passes without spinning yet.
I keep getting told to ditch the tq arm, better front shocks, canister style rear shocks.

I believe it is IC and power management messing me up.
I do not have any adjustment on my tq arm. So there is that. On top of Ive never set up a 4 second car. Still to this day Im the only one that has put a wrench into it. So my skills are lacking in the suspension department.
I can make the power lol.
Old 08-30-2018, 10:07 PM
TECH Regular

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I believe it is IC and power management messing me up.
Yes
You are close.

Quick Reply: Last minute suspension adjustments. 5.0 car trying to get into the 4's