Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Agostino Racing Engines moving?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 08:17 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Agostino Racing Engines moving?

Hey all you Torontonian's, have you guy's seen where Agostino's new shop is? The last I heard from one of the guy's at the shop was they were moving over by the air port. I sure would appreciate it if someone from Toronto could find out for me if they have actually moved, because I gave them a nice fat cheque in the mail & haven't heard from them in 2 months. I know that they don't have a secretary but now they don't even have a voice mail box for me to leave them a message. I'm getting worried that they folded shop and took my $$$. Can anyone verrify that they moved or give me a new phone #. I'd really like to talk with someone from Agostino about my new motor they are suppost to be building for me!
Old 01-05-2005, 08:27 AM
11 & 7 Second Clubs

Oh my God, I am stunned to see that people are still doing business with ARE! I hoped they would all be in prison by now.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:02 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Prison??????? what the hell did i miss? i hadn't heard anything neg. about them, but i also wasn't on the board that much til around the end of Aug. '04. do tell because i thought they were one of the greats when i first joined and haven't heard anything about them since and actually forgot about them.

Dave

ps....2 months?!?!?!?! man dude, i hope all works out for you but i would be freakin out if i hadn't heard from them in that time frame! especially not knowing where to even find them now. man.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:47 AM
9 Second Club

I talked to one of the guy's from the shop towards the beginning of dec. He told me that my engine builder went for lunch. I asked him if & when they were moving (cause my engine builder told me that they were moving). The guy told me that they were moving towards the middle - end of december. He also told me that he didn't know what their new phone # was going to be. So I'm in between a rock and a hard place, waiting for a phone call. I've lost enough sleep over this thing, can anyone help me?
Old 01-05-2005, 10:03 AM
11 & 7 Second Clubs

Originally Posted by slowmaro98
I talked to one of the guy's from the shop towards the beginning of dec. He told me that my engine builder went for lunch. I asked him if & when they were moving (cause my engine builder told me that they were moving). The guy told me that they were moving towards the middle - end of december. He also told me that he didn't know what their new phone # was going to be. So I'm in between a rock and a hard place, waiting for a phone call. I've lost enough sleep over this thing, can anyone help me?
Do some searches at this site and you will find a huge amount of information about ARE's many reported problems. There's been dozens of threads posted by unhappy customers. In fact, my impression is that their reputation is so bad that they deserve to have a separate section setup for them at this and other sites notifying potential customers to avoid doing business with them. I have not done and will not do business with them.

Last edited by bickelfirebird; 01-05-2005 at 10:27 AM.
Old 01-05-2005, 10:59 AM
9 Second Club

bickelfirebird regardless, I still need to get a hold of them. I've read all the negative stuff. Does anyone have any positive feedback for me, if not then pipe down, thanks. The intent of this thread isn't a bitch session. I'm looking for some answers. Can anyone help me. Does anyone know their new phone #. Or better yet Nick's phone #?
Old 01-05-2005, 11:13 AM
11 & 7 Second Clubs

I'm not bitching, just trying to inform.
Old 01-05-2005, 12:29 PM
9 Second Club

I just got an e-mail back from Nick Agostino saying they are still in the middle of their move. He gave me their new phone # and all is good. Thanks anyways!
Old 01-05-2005, 04:37 PM
12 Second Club

I'm in the same boat, trying to get ahold of them about my heads, but no luck....
Old 01-05-2005, 04:40 PM
11 & 7 Second Clubs

There's a current Agostino Racing thread under the LS1tech sponsor feedback section that addresses some of the ARE heartburn.
Old 01-05-2005, 05:05 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

I just got an e-mail back from Nick Agostino saying they are still in the middle of their move. He gave me their new phone # and all is good. Thanks anyways!
Glad to hear it's all good!
Old 01-05-2005, 05:48 PM
11 & 7 Second Clubs

IMO, he's probably moving to avoid the collection agency or being served with some type of suit!
Old 01-05-2005, 06:21 PM
On The Tree

, I gave them a nice fat cheque in the mail & haven't heard from them in 2 months....I'd really like to talk with someone from Agostino about my new motor they are suppost to be building for me!
There was a motor in ya'lls agreement alright. They motored right outta town w/ yo cheque.

sorry ace.

WG
Old 01-05-2005, 07:54 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WulfgarSS
There was a motor in ya'lls agreement alright. They motored right outta town w/ yo cheque.

sorry ace.

WG

LOL........you should be smacked for that dude! LOL, but still funny.

Dave
Old 01-06-2005, 12:10 AM
On The Tree

heh, thnx Pray.

btw, that is one sweet ride you have for sale. I've looked it over several times. If I just had an extra 16 layin around.....

WG
Old 01-06-2005, 09:37 AM
11 & 7 Second Clubs

bickelfirebird regardless, I still need to get a hold of them. I've read all the negative stuff. Does anyone have any positive feedback for me, if not then pipe down, thanks. The intent of this thread isn't a bitch session. I'm looking for some answers. Can anyone help me. Does anyone know their new phone #. Or better yet Nick's phone #?
Sorry, I don't have his number and the only way I can help you at this point is to suggest that you go get your car and money and ask another shop to do the work.