Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

School me on anti roll bars please

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005 | 08:55 AM
8 Second Club

Everyone is allowed to have an opinion... I have tons of 'proof' if you want to see them... take a look at the fat2fit section of my webpage @ www.avigdor.net .

My wife and I went on a diet together in order to get in better shape for motorcycle trip to Laconia NH we go on every year... I lost 78lbs in 16 weeks and she did about the same!

Old 08-24-2005 | 09:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ty_ty13
im calling BULL ****

I've lifted for several years and know several guys (whom i lift with) that have trained and won several body building divisions.

for you to change like that from '02 - '03 is almost nearly impossible...

it takes body builders alone about 20weeks to get ready for a body building show.... and for you to get bulky and ripped like that after coming from the 2002 picture is bull ****...

I'm sorry if it sounds harsh but if you really did that then go do some shows because no body else in the world can change that fast in one year

ha ha ha ha

Looks like you struck a nerve...... and acted like an ***... then he shut you up quick..... 78 pounds in one yr is not that much if you are already over weight....... in the last 4 months since ive started working out ive lost 30 pounds..... if you run and do alot of cardio there is no reason you cant lose the weight..... and then lift like mad..... every one has there reasonsand good on you for doing it to better your life.
Plus it helps the race weight..

Back on topic...... I remembered what you said Kevin about the Spohn Drag SB so thats why when a sweet deal came up for me onthe BMR i jumped on it... of couse i wouldofloedto have the Wolfe but hey... i couldnt beat the price.... and it was still in the box

Kyle
Old 08-24-2005 | 10:50 AM
7 Second Club

im very interested in this plan___ ive never heard of it and id like to read your cycles and plan

you have a pm with my email. please send to my email.

thanks

Tyler