Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Those w/rear ends narrowed 3" per side & 15x10 wheels w/5" backspacing, come in

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 07:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is your car mini-tubbed? The reason I ask is I have the same exact setup Fab 9" Narrowed 3" per side, with 15x10 Alumastars with a 5" BS, and I am also running 29.5x10.5x15 Mickeys. But my car is mini-tubbed, before I put the offset LCA's on I only had about a 1/4" between my tire and the LCA's.

A buddy of mine has the exact rearend I have, narrowed the same but he isnt minitubbed. Just for fun we tried to put my rims and tires on his and they didnt even come close to fitting, they hit the inner fenders bad. He runs 28x11.5x15 MT ET Streets, and we had to beat the sh*t out of the inner fenders to make his little ET streets fit, and even with all they beating my 29's wouldnt fit.

This is how far the 29's sit inside the fender

But once you get the 29"s fitting they look Badass under the car

Old 09-17-2005, 10:40 AM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The car is not mini-tubbed, but I have a gut feeling that once my rear end comes, its going to have to be. I was going to do away with the offset LCAs, but I figured, it couldnt hurt to have them in there, it would only give me MORE clearance, so I went ahead and bought them. Better safe than sorry. I've seen quite a few pics searching through this forum and I've seen your first and last pic. In your first pic, I thought the black portion in your fender area was the old fender or a mock of of the new one. I had no idea that was a tire. Anyhow, your car looks absolutely sick. On the clearance you mentioned having between the tire and LCA...that's the clearance that Tom the roofer stated that I'll probably have considering his setup. Thanks for the heads up.

Quick Reply: Those w/rear ends narrowed 3" per side & 15x10 wheels w/5" backspacing, come in