Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What cable to use? Carb style intake?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 03:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 69vette
If you look at the bolt pattern on the actual intake you can clearly see its not a sb2 or 2.2 intake.

Im sorry for the jack Noyzee..........

http://www.tick-performance.com/customers/shopcar/

I found the GM High Tech Performance mag - August issue 2007 and it is a "SB2.2 from Pat Musi Performance"

Last edited by stevemilz; 07-22-2007 at 08:08 AM.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:46 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was told it was an SB2.2 intake. The topend (heads/intake) was an old eastside performance setup. They suposedly had the intake adapters made by Musi Performance as well as the intake modified to match up with the c5r heads. I purchased the engine used not too long ago from a member on here.

Whatever it is, I know it works. Right now we're making a few changes to the bottom end and cam to make it our own...hopefully near the 8's by october.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:46 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 5LTREATR
I was told it was an SB2.2 intake. The topend (heads/intake) was an old eastside performance setup. They suposedly had the intake adapters made by Musi Performance as well as the intake modified to match up with the c5r heads. I purchased the engine used not too long ago from a member on here.

Whatever it is, I know it works. Right now we're making a few changes to the bottom end and cam to make it our own...hopefully near the 8's by october.

They must have added some additional lugs to your intake then. A sb2.2 intake def. does not have 2 bolts in it in front of the 1st runner like yours does. I have one sitting here right now to look at. Good luck with your car