Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fat ass starts the diet!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 11:52 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Post some pics up of the black carpet once you get it in there. I'm interested to see what it looks like installed. I'm going to be ordering some soon for my 93 and I'm not sure what color to odder yet.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Razor_Blade
I believe it's a T-50 torx head.
Cool, I gotta pick that up before i get to work in a few hours . I'll probaly see about a decent set of them while im at it. i'm sure i'll need them in the future.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:02 AM
11 Second Club

Old 02-11-2008, 10:21 AM
Launching!

I'l get some pics once the works done and some in progress, cool? You know what a bare floor board looks like and the stock interior so no need in a before and after, just after. As for the others who just finished...well by all means post em. I dont mind the hijack. Its still on subject so it still counts. . Oh, I found a neighbor that has the torx head socket set i need. So, Im back to work.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

hey, are you guys laying the oztite over the stock carpet and triming it to start with.......or are you just wrestling around with the whole 4 yards in the car trimming as you go?
Old 02-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by bowtierodder
hey, are you guys laying the oztite over the stock carpet and triming it to start with.......or are you just wrestling around with the whole 4 yards in the car trimming as you go?
i'm going to lay the ozite over the old carpet to mark about where the console hole needs to be but i wont be cutting it until the ozite is laid on the floor board. BTW im using 3M "77" spray adhesive. I think thats what most are using.
Uddate. My floors are bare, most panels are out, consoles out, and I only have the drivers seat w/ belt. Had to drive it like that for a few days now. Its alright for me. Its going to have to be like that for a month cuz im going back out to sea for a while and I wont have internet access so Im not going to be able to update this for a while.

Quick Reply: Fat ass starts the diet!