Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ET Guess?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 01:43 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt D
Why did you quote me? Have you taken your meds today I think so but I'll check with Jake to confirm

With or without meds I can think of a whole bunch of answers to your question. I don't truthfully see the reason for the question.

Trying to shut another thread down by posting

Confirming to you I am still posting in the section you say I don't belong in.

Thought you might like to receive 28 or 29 PM's from your friends because they saw my post with a reference to you from me.

The board makes it so easy to do. Just push the little gizmo in the corner called quote.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Truthfully - I didn't want this original poster to be under any pressure of actually achieving the ET's all of you said he was capable of running, out of box on the first try.. In my opinion sorting out a new car is more involved than posting a question on the internet and allowing folks from all over the country to post an answer. You're et estimate was the lowest.

Norwalk - I am on their mailing list, believe it or not? The old headquarters of the IHRA. Now it's a NHRA track. Now it's the replacement race for the National Trail NHRA event. When I went last year to this event I was unsure of the camping for such a big NHRA national event.

A grumpy sometimes angry old man and his dog - Jake
Old 02-25-2008, 02:02 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jakes Dad
With or without meds I can think of a whole bunch of answers to your question. I don't truthfully see the reason for the question.

Trying to shut another thread down by posting

Confirming to you I am still posting in the section you say I don't belong in.

Thought you might like to receive 28 or 29 PM's from your friends because they saw my post with a reference to you from me.

The board makes it so easy to do. Just push the little gizmo in the corner called quote.

A grumpy sometimes angry old man and his dog - Jake
You could always PM me drunk off your *** again. That was quite funny. I saved that PM for whenever I need a good laugh.

You're right, you don't belong posting in anything but the Lounge section.

I think we should take this to PMs before YOU get another thread locked when you had no ******* business being in.

A cheery sometimes funny young man and his dog - Luka
Old 02-25-2008, 05:07 PM
Banned

Matt D'Atri you are indeed a trip. You are way to serious about life. Way too serious about me. How do you stand yourself being so perfect in your mind?

You are going to force me to look at the series you post you race in. Do you really think you are the only ******* drag racing here? You'll force me to fire the coach, pack the cooler, load Jake and his two unfriendly brothers, take a road trip to watch you.

If quoting one of your posts puts such a bind in your shorts. I will pay to watch your reactions when one or all of the dogs **** on you or your car.

I did PM you once. "I said I was no match for you." Post what I sent to you if you saved io. I don't give a ****.. I'll say it again. "I am no match for you or your cult followers." That is as close to a *** kissing you'll ever get out of me kid. You should be flattered I could come watch you. I will bet I have raced, ate, drank, and associated with racers far superior to you. But, I am curious that perhaps I missed you and your tallents in the 50 years I've been around this sport. Well hell change that to 62 years. My dad street raced too. We're talking about drag racing nothing else. The dogs pissing on your car thats not right, I know that. Just thinking about coming to watch you race. See what makes you think you're so special? A retired street racer or something else?

You think you'll tell me where I can post? In my mind I'll confirm how strong NMCA EFT #11006 is. Just to confirm how in the hell you get your helmet on your head over your hay-low you must have.

You feal you need to PM me go for it. If the Moderators want to close my account it's their right. I may be old I might set on my *** I might drink. I am just not rolling over for you kid. It's that ******* simple.

A old man and his dogs Jake - Buba & Buster
Old 02-25-2008, 05:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes Matt keeping your foot on the gas and letting off the nitrous will set the tires down much easier than just letting off the gas, if you really want to f*ck up the front end jump on the brakes, that should pretty much smash everything under the car
Old 02-25-2008, 06:34 PM
TECH Junkie

^^^^^

So guys...the original question.

How should I judge how much space to set the ride height at, so when the tires come down, I don't break anything?
Old 02-25-2008, 09:04 PM
Retired Street Racer

Originally Posted by Jakes Dad
Matt D'Atri you are indeed a trip. You are way to serious about life. Way too serious about me. How do you stand yourself being so perfect in your mind?

You are going to force me to look at the series you post you race in. Do you really think you are the only ******* drag racing here? You'll force me to fire the coach, pack the cooler, load Jake and his two unfriendly brothers, take a road trip to watch you.

If quoting one of your posts puts such a bind in your shorts. I will pay to watch your reactions when one or all of the dogs **** on you or your car.

I did PM you once. "I said I was no match for you." Post what I sent to you if you saved io. I don't give a ****.. I'll say it again. "I am no match for you or your cult followers." That is as close to a *** kissing you'll ever get out of me kid. You should be flattered I could come watch you. I will bet I have raced, ate, drank, and associated with racers far superior to you. But, I am curious that perhaps I missed you and your tallents in the 50 years I've been around this sport. Well hell change that to 62 years. My dad street raced too. We're talking about drag racing nothing else. The dogs pissing on your car thats not right, I know that. Just thinking about coming to watch you race. See what makes you think you're so special? A retired street racer or something else?

You think you'll tell me where I can post? In my mind I'll confirm how strong NMCA EFT #11006 is. Just to confirm how in the hell you get your helmet on your head over your hay-low you must have.

You feal you need to PM me go for it. If the Moderators want to close my account it's their right. I may be old I might set on my *** I might drink. I am just not rolling over for you kid. It's that ******* simple.

A old man and his dogs Jake - Buba & Buster
I'm too serious about life? Bitch you don't even ******* know me or anything about me. You're gonna bring your dogs to **** on me? Are you ******* nuts? I guarantee I snap their necks before you even blink and realize what happened. Then I beg YOU to do something. That is if you are not drunk or off whatever skitzo meds you are on for the given day. I would feel bad for beating on a retard. Ask anyone on this site who knows me, you're barking up the wrong tree *******. You need to stop while you're ahead.

You post such mindless and stupid bullshit. Re-read what you said to me. NEVER in my posts did I say I was BETTER than anyone. NEVER! Not even your stupid ***. I have never compared myself to any other drag racer either, so again, you making up **** in that fucked up pile of **** in your head. It's pretty ******* obvious you are so fucked up in the head and have to make up **** just so you can go on living in your own little world and try and make me look bad when you are the ******* ******* here. I want you to come out to see me race. Hell, I'll pay your ******* entrance fees. I guarantee you say nothing to me like you do on this board when you are stalking me and my posts. You would do nothing without your keyboard clutched ever so tight to your chest. Please go back to whatever rock you came out from. You are going to get yourself in a lot of trouble. I am warning you!
Old 02-26-2008, 05:39 PM
Banned

I'll make this rather quick. A little history: Several months ago, I recognized Joilet & New Lenox as an area I knew something about. No need for details. The area being near Chicago Land. That's a drag strip race track SW of Chicago.

Now we've come to where we are today. Some time ago, Matt D'Atri told me I needed to be limited in what sections I posted in. I said I would consider his request.

I think both of us have too much free time. The information he posts is good. The information I post is an opinion. Matt, I said it would be fun to watch your reaction if I brought the dogs and let them **** on you and your car. In the same post, I also said having the dogs **** on you and your car wouldn't be right. Gosh!

In your latest post you said I know nothing about you. Wrong, the folks I've talked to in your home town confirmed you're not 8'5" nor do you weigh 500#. You're not snapping any dogs necks. Wasn't the record they made about you called BAD BAD LeRoy Brown? The baddest man in the whole damn town? Obviously you've never been bit by a dog? Think, what three dogs, over 300 lbs could do to anything? I received the reaction I expected. Gosh!

I've taken many of your comments as threats.

Obviously, I shouldn't expect a Christmas card from you. You'lll find I'll be posting when and where I want to. On a side note good luck with your racing season.

I can't think of anything cute I want to say to end this post. Some folks might believe you can snap 100# dogs necks. Hell, I'll bet you're also capable of catching a 38 or 45 in your teeth also. Gosh! longer than I originally expect it to be.

With the lighter race car see if you can finish better this year. That's always a goal that's safe to wish for.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:47 PM
Retired Street Racer

Jim Croce is my father. He wrote that song about me. Do you have anything GOOD to come back with? If not, go back to conversating with your dogs. You seem to listen to what they say, hopefully they can talk some sense into you.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:08 PM
TECH Junkie

take it to the PM's guys

I appreciate input from BOTH of you guys. But I don't need to read through the back and forth.

I still have yet to get a good answer about how much travel the wheels will make when setting back down on the ground