Sponsored by:

LSX race engines only

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 03:17 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ninetres
bwahahhahahaha

Then your book must be called "The best LSx builders......except for the fastest"

You do know who built the fastest stock suspended LSx in the world right???? Apparently you don't. Might want to read this:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induction/921122-2000-hp-lsx-pics.html

Your post is pointless, the thread is about N20 motors. NOT a fast car with a TURBO!!!!!!!!!!

Its one thing to point out a shop that has a car with a record, its another thing to post a link about their turbo motor not to mention when the main topic of that thread is how well everything is holding together with the LSX block! In other words the point of that thread is to show how good the LSX block is..........
Old 05-19-2008, 07:44 PM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
Your post is pointless, the thread is about N20 motors. NOT a fast car with a TURBO!!!!!!!!!!

Its one thing to point out a shop that has a car with a record, its another thing to post a link about their turbo motor not to mention when the main topic of that thread is how well everything is holding together with the LSX block! In other words the point of that thread is to show how good the LSX block is..........
Sooooooooo, they order pistons for higher compression and blueprint it for the application.

Air pump is an airpump. The orig poster of this thread is interested in a shop that can build a BAD *** LSx motor. I linked a shop that put one in the 7s on stock suspension.....2000+hp, and still looks new on the inside after 30+ passes. WHOA WAS I OFF TOPIC
Old 05-19-2008, 09:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Not to hijack the thread, can some of these shops in here send me a quote for a N/A race 420+ CI LSx motor that makes more then 2hp/ci. I am looking for something similar to was the OP is looking for but without adding the N20 to it... A 427 pumping out 860+ hp would be ideal for the class I am building the car for, hell more power then that even better, but this is the current goal, I just need a price to get things started. I can get into more details to those who PM me about it, instead of hijacking this post...

Quick Reply: LSX race engines only